Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Neighbor needed to excersize cars

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 07:42 PM
Z06LMB
Melting Slicks

Received 182 Likes on 133 Posts
Default Neighbor needed to excersize cars

I don’t know where I should place this thread among any of the forums here, but here goes.

I have a reasonably modest size fleet of collector cars that need to get out on a regular basis or else they become problematic.

There is ample car car insurance covering just this situation. The person or persons electing to help will get a brand new AAA membership (free)* good for 1 year in their own name just in case you need service (AAA extends service for the card holder not the car).

Scheduling is very flexible and I prefer someone within a reasonable distance to Bedminster, PA 18942
I can be contacted initially by email at AhesAway@Juno.com

Thank you,
Rich
Old 07-12-2018, 09:57 PM
shenango
Racer

Received 365 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06LMB
I don’t know where I should place this thread among any of the forums here, but here goes.

I have a reasonably modest size fleet of collector cars that need to get out on a regular basis or else they become problematic.

There is ample car car insurance covering just this situation. The person or persons electing to help will get a brand new AAA membership (free)* good for 1 year in their own name just in case you need service (AAA extends service for the card holder not the car).

Scheduling is very flexible and I prefer someone within a reasonable distance to Bedminster, PA 18942

Thank you,
Rich
Hi Rich. I have a friend in Jim Thorp who may be interested in helping you out. I'll forward your information to her and see what she says.
Jerry.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:33 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,329 Likes on 2,775 Posts

I’m going to move this thread to the regional section that includes the geographic area for this request.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Z06LMB
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by shenango
Hi Rich. I have a friend in Jim Thorp who may be interested in helping you out. I'll forward your information to her and see what she says.
Jerry.
Thank you, but I think an hour and 30 minutes is too far for frequent visits

Rich
Old 07-13-2018, 05:50 AM
Hemi John
Racer

Received 61 Likes on 54 Posts

Thank you, but I think an hour and 30 minutes is too far for frequent visits

Rich
I'm 50 minutes away and thought that was too far. You need someone pretty close with time on there hands. Very nice offer for the right person....
Old 07-13-2018, 07:01 AM
hcvone
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,767 Likes on 969 Posts

I am in Huntingdon Valley PA during the nice months of the year, I find myself up your way often because it's got MUCH LESS traffic than my area. PM me and let me know what you want you are looking for, maybe able to help. You can email me to at carl@hcvind.com
Old 07-13-2018, 09:05 AM
FINWOLF
Melting Slicks

Received 167 Likes on 106 Posts

Thank you,
Rich
Rich I tried to e mail you it came back as bad address

Old 07-13-2018, 10:18 PM
Z06LMB
Melting Slicks

I will return pm and emails as requested, just thought I should provide some more information.

I don’t have an exact plan laid out, my guess is that will be worked out with the person or persons involved.

It’s very difficult to drive half these cars as my health is failing me, last year I had a heart transplant, now the new heart is failing and things get really complicated from there. Up until now it’s been friends and family that have been helping me, but before this need puts any strain on my friends I need to find steady assistance.

Nearly a dozen cars are left left as I’m taking some to auction, some interested buyers have asked for purchasing arrangements, but nothing yet is worked out. All except for 2 are solid daily drivers, just having them sit seems to develop some bad mojo - run the snot out of them and they seem indestructible.
I had some friends would come to the garage after work on Fridays, take car and swap it for another on Sat or Sun. I have a young couple that will lightly detail when needed. The warehouse is highly secured and doors are controlled by a pass card under your name.
In the event of my untimely departure, arrangements can continue with the estate until one party or the other wishes to cease.

Rich

Last edited by Z06LMB; 07-13-2018 at 10:25 PM.
Old 07-13-2018, 10:22 PM
Z06LMB
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by FINWOLF
Rich I tried to e mail you it came back as bad address
Sorry, my fault I don’t know how to spell LOL!

Ashesaway@Juno.com. (The first “s” didn’t make it)

Try again please

Rich

Get notified of new replies

To Neighbor needed to excersize cars

Quick Reply: Neighbor needed to excersize cars