Any LT Headers locally (central MA)? - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Any LT Headers locally (central MA)?

Old 11-28-2018, 11:24 AM
BAT
CF Senior Member

Default Any LT Headers locally (central MA)?

Now that winter storage has started, I'm thinking about things I may want to do to my C5. One of those things is a set of long tube headers. I started doing some poking around on the forums, and still am not 100% certain of what I'm looking for. I do know that I don't want to break the bank so buying a new set for $1000+ isn't part of my plan, for now. So, I figured I'd ask and see if there's a decent used set, locally. I already have an axle back exhaust, and an x pipe (both Corsa) so not looking for those pieces.

I'm open to hearing opinions and experiences of others too, with what they did, how, what worked and what didn't. I'm still learning and still trying to sort out the info of sizes, collectors, etc., so any and all advice is welcome.
Old 12-02-2018, 04:31 PM
TUF-NUF
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: kent ct - "if i'm not in the vette, i damn well better be on the yacht."
St. Jude Donor '13

I have a set of ARH long tubes from my C5... complete with midpipes and no catback new was 1600$ sell for 800$ can text pics... cell here is eight six 0-248-077six. Dave
Old 12-06-2018, 10:10 AM
BAT
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by TUF-NUF View Post
I have a set of ARH long tubes from my C5... complete with midpipes and no catback new was 1600$ sell for 800$ can text pics... cell here is eight six 0-248-077six. Dave
Dave, thanks for the offer and deal. Looking forward to meeting you Sunday and picking up the system.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: