Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

XPEL or PPF installer around Lancaster, PA

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 12:09 PM
AJP03CoupeNJ
Racer

Received 87 Likes on 30 Posts

Default XPEL or PPF installer around Lancaster, PA

Looking for recommendations for a quality installer of XPEL in and around the Lancaster County PA area.
If you have a non XPEL PPF installer that did a great job for you I would be open to that also.
Trying to get my 2019 Z06 protected in between winter snow storms.
Looking to do the front bumper & fenders, full hood and mirrors.

Old 01-15-2019, 12:28 PM
ZO6 cracker
Drifting

Received 693 Likes on 404 Posts

Originally Posted by AJP03CoupeNJ
Looking for recommendations for a quality installer of XPEL in and around the Lancaster County PA area.
If you have a non XPEL PPF installer that did a great job for you I would be open to that also.
Your not far from this place. I plan on having my new 19 Z06 done by them in the spring. It is in Allentown pa. Rockguard. They use Suntek and I think EJ the owner and his wife they also use xpel. I think talking to him they mostly use Suntek. Look at there reviews are really good. He told me they just did a white 2019 ZR1. It is on there Facebook page. He can even have a trailer come pick your car up if you do not want to drive it there. He gave me a price for a full wrap $4600.00.

Last edited by ZO6 cracker; 01-15-2019 at 12:29 PM.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:38 PM
AJP03CoupeNJ
Racer

Originally Posted by ZO6 cracker

Your not far from this place. I plan on having my new 19 Z06 done by them in the spring. It is in Allentown pa. Rockguard. They use Suntek and I think EJ the owner and his wife they also use xpel. I think talking to him they mostly use Suntek. Look at there reviews are really good. He told me they just did a white 2019 ZR1. It is on there Facebook page. He can even have a trailer come pick your car up if you do not want to drive it there. He gave me a price for a full wrap $4600.00.
Thanks Z06 cracker- appears from Rockguard's website they are a certified XPEL installer. Worth a look see if I can't find another closer. Was the price quoted to you for XPEL?
The trailer might work out since I want to get it done during winter.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:41 PM
duckvett
Safety Car

Received 919 Likes on 465 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2018 C6 of Year Winner

The Xpel website has listing of authorized installers in your area.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:50 PM
ZO6 cracker
Drifting

Received 693 Likes on 404 Posts

Thanks Z06 cracker- appears from Rockguard's website they are a certified XPEL installer. Worth a look see if I can't find another closer. Was the price quoted to you for XPEL?
The trailer might work out since I want to get it done during winter.
The price was for Suntek. The only difference that he told me was you will pay more for the xpel. Also the Suntek comes
with 5year warranty. Xpel has 10year. The Suntek must be pretty good especially there doing a lot of Vettes in the Suntek. Also let me know if you find someone close that is really good. I don’t plan on having mine done probably around April.

Last edited by ZO6 cracker; 01-15-2019 at 12:52 PM.
Old 01-15-2019, 01:08 PM
AJP03CoupeNJ
Racer

Originally Posted by duckvett
The Xpel website has listing of authorized installers in your area.
Thanks Duckett - I have checked that out and have them. Really looking for someone on the forum that has had PPF installed and can recommend them. I understand it is more about the installer than the product.
Old 01-15-2019, 01:12 PM
AJP03CoupeNJ
Racer

Originally Posted by ZO6 cracker

The price was for Suntek. The only difference that he told me was you will pay more for the xpel. Also the Suntek comes
with 5year warranty. Xpel has 10year. The Suntek must be pretty good especially there doing a lot of Vettes in the Suntek. Also let me know if you find someone close that is really good. I don’t plan on having mine done probably around April.
Its all about the installer. I will let you know if someone recommends a PPF company based on experience. i have 2 in my area one a XPEL and the other Suntech. Have know idea how good they are. Maybe the forum will help !!!!
Old 01-16-2019, 10:31 PM
XPEL
Supporting Vendor

Received 271 Likes on 159 Posts

Default Lancaster

We have an amazing installer right near Lancaster - ACAP Auto Graphics. Call and ask for Bill Yeager. He's an artist when it comes to paint protection installation.

https://www.lancasterautographics.com/
62 Doe Run Road, Manheim Pennsylvania 17545
Tel: 717-665-6964
agcbill@ptd.net
Old 01-19-2019, 04:19 PM
psp6158
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 228 Likes on 177 Posts

Rose detailing in Carlisle. He has all the background and represents xpel at Corvettes at Carlisle. He is one of the installers at their booth during the show. He will be doing mine in the near future, I've recommended him to several others and no negative feedback. Easy drive across the Turnpike depending what part of Lancaster you live in. He is less than 2 miles off the Carlisle exit on the Harrisburg pike.
Old 01-19-2019, 06:15 PM
AJP03CoupeNJ
Racer

Originally Posted by XPEL
We have an amazing installer right near Lancaster - ACAP Auto Graphics. Call and ask for Bill Yeager. He's an artist when it comes to paint protection installation.

https://www.lancasterautographics.com/
62 Doe Run Road, Manheim Pennsylvania 17545
Tel: 717-665-6964
agcbill@ptd.net

Thanks for the input. i will check him out!!!!
The following users liked this post:
XPEL (01-21-2019)
Old 01-19-2019, 06:16 PM
AJP03CoupeNJ
Racer

Originally Posted by psp6158
Rose detailing in Carlisle. He has all the background and represents xpel at Corvettes at Carlisle. He is one of the installers at their booth during the show. He will be doing mine in the near future, I've recommended him to several others and no negative feedback. Easy drive across the Turnpike depending what part of Lancaster you live in. He is less than 2 miles off the Carlisle exit on the Harrisburg pike.
Thanks PSP - will have to give him a call once the weather breaks !!!

Get notified of new replies

To XPEL or PPF installer around Lancaster, PA

Quick Reply: XPEL or PPF installer around Lancaster, PA