Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Attending NY Auto Show?

Old 03-12-2019, 11:51 PM
Luminous

Default Attending NY Auto Show?

Good evening fellow Corvette enthusiasts,

Is there anyone planning to attend the NY Auto Show next month? I wondered if perhaps there was an organized group from the corvetteforum.com community that might be attending. I'm planning on going, likely with 2 kids. I thought it would be fun to meet other forum members and head to the show.

-Mike
Old 03-13-2019, 09:09 AM
Patsgarage
CF Senior Member

I will be there, I have gone just about every year dating back to the mid 80s. The show is not what it used to be, but is still a good time. I would avoid the weekends if you can, the crowds are insane. When the show opens in the morning or a few hours before it closes for the day are the best times to go if you want to get a good look at the cars.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:03 AM
racerx3317
CF Senior Member

I'll be there but probably during the week and early. It's way to crowded otherwise.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: