Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Chevy dealerships in Buffalo, NY

Old 06-11-2019, 01:43 PM
kennyjames21
Drifting

Received 627 Likes on 397 Posts
Default Chevy dealerships in Buffalo, NY

Anybody in Buffalo NY who can recommend their favored Chevrolet dealership?
Old 06-11-2019, 03:12 PM
TKgs2010
Le Mans Master

Received 406 Likes on 273 Posts

Originally Posted by kennyjames21
If you're looking for a Corvette of any type, I'd highly recommend taking an hour drive east on the Thruway to check out VanBortel Chevrolet in Macedon, NY, just east of Rochester. Check out their website, they're a forum sponsor and have a very good inventory of both new and used, and they have the allotment to order exactly what you want. It was about the same drive for me coming from the Syracuse area, but well worth the time, I ordered a new ZO6 and it was 8 weeks from deposit to delivery. The Service Dept has a couple really good Corvette Techs, and these people know and love Corvettes.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:14 PM
trumanjd1
Burning Brakes

Received 198 Likes on 155 Posts
Default Dealer

Originally Posted by TKgs2010
If you're looking for a Corvette of any type, I'd highly recommend taking an hour drive east on the Thruway to check out VanBortel Chevrolet in Macedon, NY, just east of Rochester. Check out their website, they're a forum sponsor and have a very good inventory of both new and used, and they have the allotment to order exactly what you want. It was about the same drive for me coming from the Syracuse area, but well worth the time, I ordered a new ZO6 and it was 8 weeks from deposit to delivery. The Service Dept has a couple really good Corvette Techs, and these people know and love Corvettes.
Exactly...find a dealership that has the best expertise servicing your Corvette....
Old 06-11-2019, 09:02 PM
Borntorun04/17
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 908 Likes on 622 Posts

I also travel to VanBortel VERY HAPPY with service and sales when I bought my GS from them in 17.

After warranty it will be VanBortel or Corvette Performance on Transit Rd , Clarence ,NY. I took my 04 there for service. They do service and restoration work in case your not familiar with them.

Last edited by Borntorun04/17; 06-11-2019 at 09:20 PM.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:52 AM
Jason Zajac
Instructor

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by kennyjames21
You looking for warranty work on general service?
Old 06-20-2019, 09:54 AM
JDSC8VETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 2,898 Likes on 1,160 Posts

My local Chevy dealer is Basil Chevy in Fredonia. That's where I ordered my Corvette and I've bought many cars from them. They are by far the best dealership I have ever dealt with. Everybody is very friendly and they go above and beyond to make sure I'm very satisfied.

Get notified of new replies

To Chevy dealerships in Buffalo, NY

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Chevy dealerships in Buffalo, NY