Northern California Northern California

Where to find High Octane gass Roseville area?

Old 09-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Derby98
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by CopperCorvette
Right on Hwy 65 in the middle of town in glorious Wheatland there is a station that has racing fuel. I have wanted to stop and look at it closer but just haven't had the chance. I'm not sure but I think they sell Sunoco (privately owned station) but not sure. It's a white building at the stoplight. If you check it out let me know. Copper
The place is call "Raj's Gas" on hwy 65 in Wheatland. It is on the East side of the road.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:26 PM
Ratty RatStuff
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default They stopped selling

Right on Hwy 65 in the middle of town in glorious Wheatland there is a station that has racing fuel. I have wanted to stop and look at it closer but just haven't had the chance. I'm not sure but I think they sell Sunoco (privately owned station) but not sure. It's a white building at the stoplight. If you check it out let me know. Copper
They stopped selling it years ago. I used to fill up the race bikes on the way to street and the drift cars on the way to willows and the guy said they don't sell it like a year and a half to 2 years ago unless they started selling again
Old 12-22-2017, 10:34 PM
jonnyc
Pro

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts

curious as to what mods you have that require needing higher octane?
Old 12-23-2017, 09:00 AM
Nokones
Drifting

Received 231 Likes on 158 Posts

Okay everyone. I stopped by this station tonight and yes it is Sunoco 100 octane at the pump. $40.00 later off I went. A few mins. later I came upon a Camero vert with the lic. plate that read "BYU * LAW" and he wanted to play. I just toyed with him without being stupid and no matter how hard he stepped on it his mirrors were always full of my headlights until playtime was over and he needed to bow his head in submission as I walked away. I looked over at my wife and said "BYU Boy got himself a Camero from school and I went to the school of hard knocks and got myself a Corvette". I would say I'm the smart one. Peace out, Copper
That station is Raj Gas. I was wondering if they still sell the race gas at the pumps. How much a gallon? Thunder Hill Raceway Park sells it at the pump for $8.99/gallon and you can buy it from Ramos Oil in West Sac in the 5 gallon pales.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where to find High Octane gass Roseville area?