need great audio shop with experience with c6's

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 02:53 PM
neveo
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need great audio shop with experience with c6's

hi all, can anyone reccomend a really good car audio shop close to SF that has experience in working with C6's. i'm having problems with my aftermarket head units radio reception. i have searched the forums and there is are some steps to be done to fix it that i cant do myself.
i also believe that my head unit, the aftermarket amps and or bluetooth phone module is interfering with my tpms signal?
Old 05-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Nick@Newtech
Burning Brakes

did you have a pioneer nav?
Old 05-06-2010, 08:02 PM
RichieRichZ06
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Supporting the Corvette Community at Abel Chevrolet in Rio Vista, CA 707-374-6317 Ext.123
Received 1,430 Likes on 599 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by neveo
hi all, can anyone reccomend a really good car audio shop close to SF that has experience in working with C6's. i'm having problems with my aftermarket head units radio reception. i have searched the forums and there is are some steps to be done to fix it that i cant do myself.
i also believe that my head unit, the aftermarket amps and or bluetooth phone module is interfering with my tpms signal?
Did the issues you were having before come back? Wasn't it the bluetooth that was laying on top of the RCDLR module when you brought it in?
Old 05-07-2010, 12:20 AM
neveo
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Nick, yeah pioneer nav Z3 to be exact... yeah Richie, the bluetooth module was just sitting there.. problem is the darned tpms signal for the fronts comes in and out... ..think the radio did all the harm
Old 05-07-2010, 12:40 AM
50 4Ever
Wil Cooksey #256
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by neveo
Nick, yeah pioneer nav Z3 to be exact... yeah Richie, the bluetooth module was just sitting there.. problem is the darned tpms signal for the fronts comes in and out... ..think the radio did all the harm
I have a Pioneer Z2 in my 08Z with no problems. Rolling Audio in Roseville put it in. If you want to ask him questions call Neil at 916-772-0900.
Here's their website.

Might be a bad interface box, I kept getting rpm related noise through the radio, Neil swapped boxes and I'm happy now.

Give him a call even if you don't want to drive over there, he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:57 PM
neveo
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

thanks will give a call , but can anyone recommend someone a bit closer to the bay area

Get notified of new replies

To need great audio shop with experience with c6's

Quick Reply: need great audio shop with experience with c6's