Northern California Northern California

What date is the Santa Clara Corvette show

Old 06-10-2010, 01:45 PM
prinzSD455
Safety Car

Received 110 Likes on 69 Posts
Finalist 2020 C4 of the Year - Unmodified

Default What date is the Santa Clara Corvette show

I did a search on the forum as well as the internet looking for the Corvette Show in downtown Santa Clara in September but turned up nothing. I checked out the show last year for the first time and want to bring my Vette this year. I think it is put on by WSCC. Does anyone know the date?

Regards, Jim.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:27 PM
C2Dan
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by prinzSD455
I did a search on the forum as well as the internet looking for the Corvette Show in downtown Santa Clara in September but turned up nothing. I checked out the show last year for the first time and want to bring my Vette this year. I think it is put on by WSCC. Does anyone know the date?
You may be thinking of Corvette Spectacular in downtown Los Altos. It is sanctioned by WSCC and sponsored by Santa Clara Corvettes. It is currently scheduled for August 22, 2010. (It was held in September last year.) Please go to SCCorvettes.org for more information.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:43 PM
prinzSD455
Safety Car

Received 110 Likes on 69 Posts
Finalist 2020 C4 of the Year - Unmodified

Originally Posted by C2Dan
You may be thinking of Corvette Spectacular in downtown Los Altos. It is sanctioned by WSCC and sponsored by Santa Clara Corvettes. It is currently scheduled for August 22, 2010. (It was held in September last year.) Please go to SCCorvettes.org for more information.
That's the one. Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To What date is the Santa Clara Corvette show

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What date is the Santa Clara Corvette show