Northern California Northern California

Help! I need a property attorney.

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 11:12 AM
oldalaskaman
Le Mans Master

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

so...I'm sure glad he hasnt lost any of his rights...yet...but it seems he has...but thats just my perspective...to the op, best wishes , whatever your choices are.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Z06supercharged
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So the people Daniel bought the house from probably moved for exact same reasons. If your wife and kids are scared to be living there next to the guy then why are you? Get the hell out of there before something bad happens as the guy obviously is a nut and who know he might have an arsenal in that house and someday decide to just go on the rampage on neighbors that have hassled him.
You choices are to either move, ignore him and all his games which actually might **** him off even more or the dude need to be dealt with in whatever way you think will end it before your family is targeted as he obviously is trying to set you guys off so he can retaliate.

I think he trimmed those trees to get a better view of your family and your house for whatever reasons.

Last edited by Z06supercharged; 09-16-2012 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:49 PM
FastGhost
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have a GTG at your house with the Vette guys from your other site...flex some muscle ...
Old 09-16-2012, 01:58 PM
FastGhost
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ptroxx
Come on. who do you think the first person they will think is doing all this to him.. THis guy is a jerk and the family just doesnt need the hassel..
Its easy for all you guys to say these ideas, you dont have to deal with it. but if it was in your back yard things and comments would be a lot different...

And of curse I know most of you are joking with the comments..
But I can tell you first hand that his wife and kids are scared of this guy and they shouldnt have to worry about something like this....

If it was me... Im a single guy... Id have my AR with my laser pointed right in his window. make him change his tune a bit.. Id be armed all around my yard.. letting him know he is F'in with the wrong person..
But like i said im single and its just me I have to worry about . Not twin baby boys and a wife....
I don't think putting a laser on this guy would intimidate him, it will cause him to file charges.
I think Duman can file something on the previous owner for not giving full disclouser on the problem neighbor..maybe tha's why they moved...

Quick Reply: Help! I need a property attorney.