Northern California Northern California

Local Graphics Shop

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 08:00 PM
TitaniumZ51
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local Graphics Shop

I am wanting to do a carbon fiber 3M film on my roof. Basically I want to make my targa roof to have the look of carbon fiber. I have someone in Florida but would rather do it locally. My car is a daily driver. I am looking for time and cost. Anywhere in northern California is fine as long as they are proven with Corvettes. Any suggestions??? Thanks!
Old 07-23-2013, 01:12 AM
la-rue
Advanced

My buddy had his roof/halo wrapped in the same stuff on his silver C6Z.. looks great!! He's in the sacramento area so assuming he probably had it done somewhere out that way. I'll ask him where he got it done.

when I was looking to get my targa wrapped, I heard good things about SS customs out in redwood city and Sam's Signs in san leandro.

.. i ended up just buying the vinyl and doing it myself lol

Last edited by la-rue; 08-02-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:16 AM
TitaniumZ51
Instructor

Originally Posted by la-rue
My buddy had his roof/halo wrapped in the same stuff on his silver C6Z.. looks great!! He's in the sacramento area so assuming he probably had it done somewhere out that way. I'll ask him where he got it done.

when I was looking to get my targa wrapped, I heard good things about SS customs out in redwood city and Sam's Signs in san leandro.

.. i ended up just buying the vinyl and doing it myself lol
If I was that talented I would. I will look up those shops. Let me know about the Sacramento one too if you find out. Thanks for the advice.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:50 AM
Grand Slam
Drifting

Received 560 Likes on 362 Posts

Since you don't give your location it is hard to know what is close to you. There is a company that wraps cars in Club Auto Sport in San Jose. I don't know their name.
Old 07-23-2013, 02:06 AM
TitaniumZ51
Instructor

I'm in Lodi, Ca. But Bay Area or Central Valley is fine as long as they are good'

Get notified of new replies

To Local Graphics Shop

Quick Reply: Local Graphics Shop