Northern California Northern California

FS: Full 2008 LS3 NPP exhaust (manifolds, cats, xpipe, mufflers w/o actuators)

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Ewout_vB
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS: Full 2008 LS3 NPP exhaust (manifolds, cats, xpipe, mufflers w/o actuators)

SOLD...

The full stock exhaust system from my 2008 LS3 NPP is for sale.

Please note the vacuum muffler actuators were removed and put on my new exhaust system (to be honest I only used them when the lady was in the car ). Also the right rear oxygen sensor threading was slightly damaged on removal but the threading can probably be cleaned up with a threading tap.

It includes almost all fasteners. It only includes 5 exhaust manifold to head bolts and does not include the 2 nuts which attach the exhaust to the rear springs and the 6 nuts that hold the actuators in place on the muffler are not included either. Everything else is included (see the pics below).

Stock band clamp for the xpipe are still attached. Stock xpipe to cat donuts are in great shape. The stock cat to manifold gaskets are intact, but I'd always recommend to use new ones.

For now I'm thinking 650 picked up for the whole system. I'd prefer not to part the system or ship the pieces, but I'm more than willing to negotiate.
  • exhaust manifolds with heatshields
  • catalytic converters (threading slightly damaged in right rear bung hole)
  • LS3 2.5" X-Pipe
  • NPP 2.5" Mufflers (without actuators)

If anyone would like more pictures, just let me know. Sorry for the dirty pieces, I was in a hurry -- if needed I can clean them up.

See my post in the C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted section for pictures.

Last edited by Ewout_vB; 12-23-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 12-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Ewout_vB
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TTT; lowered to 650.

Quick Reply: FS: Full 2008 LS3 NPP exhaust (manifolds, cats, xpipe, mufflers w/o actuators)