Northern California Northern California

Best tuner in Northern California ??

Old 05-19-2016, 10:32 PM
redtopz
Melting Slicks

Received 44 Likes on 27 Posts

I try to avoid these threads because they tend to pop up every year or two and it's always the same thing. Everyone simply claims the guy they take their car to is the "best". That's natural. As most of you know, Synergy builds and tunes my engines. They also custom fabricated my exhaust system. There is a reason I chose Synergy to work on my car and keep going back year after year, and it's the same reason I go to Abel Chevrolet and TC Design. I like smart and competent people with a passion for their work.

If you want a proven and reliable shop then I can recommend Synergy based on proven results. It's not easy to find a shop that can build reliable racing engines and tune them to win and set track records. I see so many engine failures in corvettes, but none from Synergy. The one time I lost an engine that Rick built was due to my dry sump oil pump pulley walking out and throwing the belt resulting in loss of oil pressure. Rick is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, a perfectionist, and has great attention to detail. As a small business with lots of people waiting for engines and tunes it's not always quick and easy to get things done immediately for everyone. Set an appointment, wait for it, and you won't be disappointed. We are lucky to have a shop like this in our area.

Here's a sample of my LS2 engine from Synergy. Always has good oil pressure and zero blowby. Catch can is always empty.

Last edited by redtopz; 05-19-2016 at 10:37 PM.
The following users liked this post:
REDHULK (05-20-2016)
Old 05-20-2016, 05:27 AM
Z06Samuel
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I recommend Synergy. They tuned one turbo Z06 and did their smog cam/heads on another Z that I have. Both where done without a single issue.

Originally Posted by redtopz
I try to avoid these threads because they tend to pop up every year or two and it's always the same thing. Everyone simply claims the guy they take their car to is the "best". That's natural. As most of you know, Synergy builds and tunes my engines. They also custom fabricated my exhaust system. There is a reason I chose Synergy to work on my car and keep going back year after year, and it's the same reason I go to Abel Chevrolet and TC Design. I like smart and competent people with a passion for their work.

If you want a proven and reliable shop then I can recommend Synergy based on proven results. It's not easy to find a shop that can build reliable racing engines and tune them to win and set track records. I see so many engine failures in corvettes, but none from Synergy. The one time I lost an engine that Rick built was due to my dry sump oil pump pulley walking out and throwing the belt resulting in loss of oil pressure. Rick is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, a perfectionist, and has great attention to detail. As a small business with lots of people waiting for engines and tunes it's not always quick and easy to get things done immediately for everyone. Set an appointment, wait for it, and you won't be disappointed. We are lucky to have a shop like this in our area.

Here's a sample of my LS2 engine from Synergy. Always has good oil pressure and zero blowby. Catch can is always empty.

Old 08-19-2016, 10:57 PM
C6Z06C6
Burning Brakes

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by REDHULK
im talking right now with gp tuning. sounds like I may have found a home!!!
You made the right choice! It is not even close. Matt is way better then the other local.

Last edited by C6Z06C6; 08-19-2016 at 10:58 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best tuner in Northern California ??