Northern California Northern California

Free AutoX spot May 6th @ Sonoma Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 01:39 AM
FlatPlaneCrankDreams
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Free AutoX spot May 6th @ Sonoma Raceway

I bought a spot and got called into work for the weekend. I paid $75, but will let someone have it for free.

They have a strict refund policy and I'd rather have someone use it than just let it go to waste.

Just send a PM and I'll shoot you the info
The following users liked this post:
Kouasupra (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Nokones
Drifting

Received 231 Likes on 158 Posts

Is this event being put on by one of the PCA Regions? I attended one of those events many many years ago, once.

Wow, $75. Is that just for one day?

If anyone is looking for a good fun Corvette type course that will be faster than a first gear course, you should try the American Autocross Series at Crows Landing the weekend of May 20/21.

The cost for 5 runs on a course where you may see third gear, is $50 for one day or $90 for the weekend. If you attend both days that will 10 runs for the weekend just for only $90 and besides the 10 runs you will be having the most fun a person can have with their clothes on. And, you will hanging with some kool people.

Last edited by Nokones; 05-05-2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:45 PM
FlatPlaneCrankDreams
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

It's by Trackmasters. It's more of an open practice day rather than 5 runs. Great for seat time.

Originally Posted by Nokones
Is this event being put on by one of the PCA Regions? I attended one of those events many many years ago, once.

Wow, $75. Is that just for one day?

If anyone is looking for a good fun Corvette type course that will be faster than a first gear course, you should try the American Autocross Series at Crows Landing the weekend of May 20/21.

The cost for 5 runs on a course where you may see third gear, is $50 for one day or $90 for the weekend. If you attend both days that will 10 runs for the weekend just for only $90 and besides the 10 runs you will be having the most fun a person can have with their clothes on. And, you will hanging with some kool people.

Get notified of new replies

To Free AutoX spot May 6th @ Sonoma Raceway

Quick Reply: Free AutoX spot May 6th @ Sonoma Raceway