Northern California Northern California

C6 Z06 alignment shop location

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 08:18 PM
Les
Race Director

Received 961 Likes on 571 Posts

Default C6 Z06 alignment shop location

Hey folks, I'd like to recheck my 3-4 year old alignment for all 4 corners. Last time I went to Roseville but I'm hoping to find something closer this time in the foothills, Modesto, or Oakdale vicinity ideally. I don't want a full track alignment but want to go more aggressive than a regular street set up and I need someone who truly knows what he's doing on modern Corvettes. I can dig up the various recommendations for settings and figure out pretty much what I want but need to know it'll be done right.

Any recommendations based on your own experiences? Thanks.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:41 AM
gback
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jay's Tires in Turlock. They will set to your specs and do great work. Ask for Jason.
Old 06-20-2017, 10:17 PM
Les
Race Director

Received 961 Likes on 571 Posts

Thanks for the info. I checked it out and the reviews are very good. I'll keep it in mind.

As I was poking around in this section after starting this thread, I saw Abel Chev. mentioned for the umpteenth time and suddenly realized that somebody had mentioned how Abel recently got the right equipment to do a proper 4 wheel alignment in house. They do it for track cars and street cars. I talked to Rich today and made an appointment next month on my way home the day after the Sonoma Magic races at Sears Point. Talk about mixing business with pleasure.
The following users liked this post:
RichieRichZ06 (06-21-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Z06 alignment shop location

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 alignment shop location