Spare set of wheels to LOAN?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 04:09 PM
LS1Steve
Racer

Received 88 Likes on 69 Posts
Default Spare set of wheels to LOAN?

Anyone have a spare set?

I'm pulling my wheels off my 2009 Z06 to get them powder coated. I have dogs, so I'm not comfortable leaving my car on jack stands in the garage while this is in process. Just looking for something else to mount in their place (won't even be driven on) for 1-2wks. Will pickup and drop-off (San Jose), and happy to give some cash or a case of beer as a rental fee
Old 01-17-2018, 12:22 AM
billet racing
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default spare wheels

Originally Posted by LS1Steve
Anyone have a spare set?

I'm pulling my wheels off my 2009 Z06 to get them powder coated. I have dogs, so I'm not comfortable leaving my car on jack stands in the garage while this is in process. Just looking for something else to mount in their place (won't even be driven on) for 1-2wks. Will pickup and drop-off (San Jose), and happy to give some cash or a case of beer as a rental fee

I have a drag pack setup I won't need for a few months. These are 17"wheels, drag radials on rear and GTO skinnies up front. Located in Concord. Have freinds that commute to San Jose could drop them off / pick them up.

Jerry
Old 01-26-2018, 12:19 PM
Enchanter
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Late to the party. If you still need them I can help.

OEM Z06 wheels. I'm in Santa Clara.
Old 01-26-2018, 01:47 PM
chilangoworrior
Instructor

Received 56 Likes on 24 Posts

I'm in sacramento, I have some grand sport wheels you may use

Last edited by chilangoworrior; 01-26-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-26-2018, 02:26 PM
KGrant
Melting Slicks

Received 1,195 Likes on 663 Posts
C7 of the Year - Unmodified Finalist 2021

Wow! This is really a testament to CorvetteForum that members are like a family. When three Forum members immediately volunteered to loan a virtual stranger a set of wheels valued $1000-$3000 without hesitation. It demonstrates that there are good hearted people willing to be of service and help their fellow mankind.

Hats off THANKS to "billet racing", "chilangoworrior" and "Enchanter" for being willing to help Forum Member!

Kyle

Originally Posted by LS1Steve
Anyone have a spare set?
Originally Posted by billet racing
I have a drag pack setup I won't need for a few months. These are 17"wheels, drag radials on rear and GTO skinnies up front. Located in Concord. Have freinds that commute to San Jose could drop them off / pick them up.
Jerry
Originally Posted by chilangoworrior
I'm in sacramento, I have some grand sport wheels you may use
Originally Posted by Enchanter
Late to the party. If you still need them I can help. OEM Z06 wheels. I'm in Santa Clara.
The following users liked this post:
chilangoworrior (01-27-2018)

Get notified of new replies

To Spare set of wheels to LOAN?

Quick Reply: Spare set of wheels to LOAN?