Northern California Northern California

Sacramento detailing

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 02:37 AM
Z51VetteFan
Pro

Received 313 Likes on 157 Posts

Originally Posted by Bassassin

He does get some crazy cars in there and for good reason. He just had his tint guy do my car last week and it came out great. It’s crazy how much heat the ceramic tint blocks.

Here’s a couple of mine after paint correction prior to STEK and CQuartz. It only got better.

Looks great! I’ve been having Genesis window tint do my last 3 cars, and they’ve all come out, amazing. I’ve been getting the ceramic tint done, since 2011, and I’ve had 5 cars done with it. I know exactly what you’re saying. On the cars without HUD, I’ve been getting the ceramic air-blu 80 done on the windshield. It blocks the heat like the rest of the windows, so, it’s definitely an amazing difference. I haven’t gotten the windows done, yet, on the C7, and Genesis has been calling me to come in and get that car, done, as well. I have a friend that’s a finance director at one of the dealers that Genesis deals with, so my buddy told him that I got the C7. But I think the prices have gotten a little steep , lately. I had a car done, last August by them, and I paid $930, with the windshield, and that’s almost $100 cheaper than if I just walked in the store as a regular customer. The windshield alone, is like $250. But I need to get it done, soon.

Could you PM me, and give me an idea of what it costs to get the windows and the dyno shield done?

Last edited by Z51VetteFan; 07-20-2018 at 02:41 AM.
Old 07-20-2018, 10:44 AM
GoFast908Z
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

I would be happy to help. My shop is Immaculate Reflections in Brentwood. However, if you're in Sac I would highly recommend Man at Detail Maniac. He and his guys are very skilled and put out great work. I've known Man for years and can vouch for his quality.

And to those that recommended me, thank you for the kind words. I'm still on the forums, but not as much as I used to....the shop is just too busy these days.
Old 07-20-2018, 12:43 PM
Bassassin
Instructor

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by GoFast908Z
I would be happy to help. My shop is Immaculate Reflections in Brentwood. However, if you're in Sac I would highly recommend Man at Detail Maniac. He and his guys are very skilled and put out great work. I've known Man for years and can vouch for his quality.

And to those that recommended me, thank you for the kind words. I'm still on the forums, but not as much as I used to....the shop is just too busy these days.
A prior referral from you here was why I looked in to Man more. When I told him where I had originally heard of him he raved about your work and what a great person you were. No surprise you're so busy and glad to hear that's the case.
The following users liked this post:
GoFast908Z (07-20-2018)

Quick Reply: Sacramento detailing