Northern California Northern California

Call fer Magazines fer Veterans at Good-Guys!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 11:45 AM
UR LZN
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Call fer Magazines fer Veterans at Good-Guys!

My neighbor (Bob) helps to pack goodie-kits for our troops deployed all over the world. They collect and distribute all kinds of extra stuff we have and ship them overseas making some happiness for our homesick troops! One thing the troops really enjoy are car magazines (go figure!).

So, with Veteran’s Day and Good-Guys show coming up, I invite you to clean-out that corner space where all those past editions of Hot-Rod, Road and Track, Street Rodder, Car Craft, Motortrend, and anything else you have squirrelled-away-and-don’t-need and bring them to the November Good-Guys show. Drop them off with me and I’ll get them home and pass them to Bob. From there, they’ll get packed into the goodie-kits for the troops!

Where will I be?...I have a 2003 Anniversary Corvette and display it with and American and Corvette flags.
I’ll be parked near the East gate of the fairgrounds.
Just bring them there!….Thanks Everyone!

Last edited by UR LZN; 11-09-2018 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Changes in availability
Old 11-09-2018, 12:10 PM
UR LZN
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

UPDATE! - I have a family issue this weekend and will NOT be attending the show. You can still bring the magazines and leave them with my friend Walt...he will be parked in the same area and can't be missed! Look for his Corvette: a White C-5 with a Red stripe and Red interior (very nice)! Sorry I will not see you there but do bring anything you have and Walt-n-I will get them distributed to our troops! Just a small way to thank them for protecting our freedom to have get-together's like the Good-Guys!....Thanks, Tony

Quick Reply: Call fer Magazines fer Veterans at Good-Guys!