Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Aaron Hernandez committed suicide

Notices
Off Topic Off Topic | Non-Corvette

Aaron Hernandez committed suicide

 
Old 04-22-2017, 12:25 AM
  #121  
FourPennyDoug
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
FourPennyDoug's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2016
Location: Add 36k UD posts :-) Hills of N.Ga
Posts: 15,197
Thanked 61 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BEM View Post
Nope, just relaying facts
Did your source(s) use "one less queer" or was that a professional ad lib?
FourPennyDoug is offline  
Old 04-22-2017, 12:47 AM
  #122  
Badger97
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jun 2012
Location: WI
Posts: 3,920
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by LiveToRace99 View Post
Did your source(s) use "one less queer" or was that a professional ad lib?
The facts state he was queer. You like the word *** better?
Badger97 is online now  
Old 04-22-2017, 04:26 AM
  #123  
'06 Quicksilver Z06
CF Senior Member
 
'06 Quicksilver Z06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2003
Posts: 34,177
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Default

https://www.google.com/amp/www.daily...ty-secret.html

If this is true, well then now a lot adds up.

How does someone, just by talking to someone who you don't like in a nightclub, make you "mad" enough to kill them yourself and risk losing $40,000,000.00 or more in the process?

That's not an act of anger. It's more like an act of fear. Hernandez may have been scared that something was going to get out that he didn't want to have get out.

Either evidence of a prior crime, or something else. But the guys Lloyd was supposedly talking to in the club, whom Hernandez didn't like, weren't cops.

You don't just haul off and kill a guy, especially as sloppy and as hastily as he did, and risk $40 million doing it, unless you have a fear of losing more than that.

Nobody gets "mad" enough to do something that stupid.

Had word gotten around the league that Hernandez was gay, he would have been finished in the NFL. Hernandez's reputation would have been ruined and he would have been a laughingstock.

So Odin Lloyd had to go because the girlfriend might not have been the only one that Lloyd might end up telling.

Lloyd would have had the potential to blackmail Hernandez and may even have been blackmailing him.

Lloyd was killed because of something he knew.

Last edited by '06 Quicksilver Z06; 04-22-2017 at 05:09 AM.
'06 Quicksilver Z06 is offline  
Old 04-22-2017, 08:43 AM
  #124  
jim2527
CF Senior Member
 
jim2527's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2003
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 15,446
Thanked 158 Times in 138 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by '06 Quicksilver Z06 View Post

How does someone, just by talking to someone who you don't like in a nightclub, make you "mad" enough to kill them yourself and risk losing $40,000,000.00 or more in the process?

That's not an act of anger. It's more like an act of fear. Hernandez may have been scared that something was going to get out that he didn't want to have get out.

You don't just haul off and kill a guy, especially as sloppy and as hastily as he did, and risk $40 million doing it, unless you have a fear of losing more than that.

Nobody gets "mad" enough to do something that stupid.

Lloyd was killed because of something he knew.
29K posts and apparently you just 'post' rather than 'read' OT threads. People kill people for all sorts of reasons many of which are for no reason at all.
jim2527 is offline  
Old 04-22-2017, 10:10 AM
  #125  
'06 Quicksilver Z06
CF Senior Member
 
'06 Quicksilver Z06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2003
Posts: 34,177
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jim2527 View Post
29K posts and apparently you just 'post' rather than 'read' OT threads. People kill people for all sorts of reasons
No **** Jim?

Well I'm thinking that Hernandez's reason may have been because he didn't want to risk being outed as bisexual. And a person who wound up dead by Hernandez's hand, may have been in a position to out him. An act that would have cost Hernandez everything. He wouldn't have lasted for very long in the league had that gotten out. That could be why Hernandez felt that person had to go.

..many of which are for no reason at all.
There's no doubting that.

But of those who do, how many of them have $40,000,000.00 plus endorsement money, plus a potential even larger professional contract at stake if they get caught and locked up for murder?

Yes, there are those who'll kill just for the sake of killing.

Any cop will tell you that most killings have a motive.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsw...7879%3Famp%3D1

That Lloyd may have known that Hernandez was bisexual and in a position to make that more public than Hernandez wanted that to be, may have been the motive that Hernandez needed to off Lloyd.

There's already the possibility that Hernandez may have been attempting to buy some favor with Lloyd by renting that truck for him and giving him use of it.

Who knows what other gifts Lloyd may have demanded in the future for his continued silence.

Last edited by '06 Quicksilver Z06; 04-22-2017 at 06:23 PM.
'06 Quicksilver Z06 is offline  
Old 04-22-2017, 10:18 AM
  #126  
01VETTECOP
CF Senior Member
 
01VETTECOP's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2003
Location: Bethlehem Pa
Posts: 4,514
Thanked 47 Times in 34 Posts
Default

The World is a Better place !
01VETTECOP is offline  
Old 04-22-2017, 01:56 PM
  #127  
rgregory
CF Senior Member
 
rgregory's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 1999
Location: Arlington TX
Posts: 7,575
Thanked 65 Times in 44 Posts
Default

Why can't the other fudge packers of the world realize that it is best to keep it to yourself. He killed a guy to hide the fact that he was gay. World was much better when they were all in the closet.
rgregory is offline  
Old 04-22-2017, 02:08 PM
  #128  
ptindall
CF Senior Member
 
ptindall's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2006
Location: Picking on the weakest kid in the yard.
Posts: 26,127
Thanked 35 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by lite blue View Post
Can't people merge onto a thread anymore?
ptindall is offline  
Old 04-22-2017, 04:27 PM
  #129  
GEODON
CF Senior Member
 
GEODON's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2009
Posts: 13,469
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by rgregory View Post
Why can't the other fudge packers of the world realize that it is best to keep it to yourself. He killed a guy to hide the fact that he was gay. World was much better when they were all in the closet.
or maybe he killed the guy because its not quite accepted by society and in his mind killing the guy made sense. But personally I dont care. And Im glad Im not gay I would gross myself.
GEODON is offline  
Old 04-22-2017, 09:36 PM
  #130  
Allan
CF Senior Member
 
Allan's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2004
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 9,610
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14
Default

Originally Posted by BoostManiac View Post
Damn....

The gallows humor on this story has been brutal....
Gallows humor you say?

Name:  aaron.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  64.1 KB
Allan is offline  
Old 04-22-2017, 11:57 PM
  #131  
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member
 
RedC7AZ's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2006
Location: Gilbert AZ
Posts: 9,363
Thanked 311 Times in 194 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BEM View Post
The truth is now coming out.

He was gay. Had a long time gay lover since HS. That's why he killed one of the guys, to keep it quite. Apparently he had a gay lover in prison too who is now on suicide watch.

One less queer.
Source?
RedC7AZ is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 12:13 AM
  #132  
Badger97
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jun 2012
Location: WI
Posts: 3,920
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by RedC7AZ View Post
Source?

You could try google

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879%3Famp%3D1
Badger97 is online now  
Old 04-23-2017, 12:24 AM
  #133  
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member
 
RedC7AZ's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2006
Location: Gilbert AZ
Posts: 9,363
Thanked 311 Times in 194 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BEM View Post
...or I could just get you to do it for me.
RedC7AZ is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 12:27 AM
  #134  
GEODON
CF Senior Member
 
GEODON's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2009
Posts: 13,469
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by RedC7AZ View Post
Source?
dailymailuk
GEODON is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 12:40 AM
  #135  
Meh
CF Senior Member
 
Meh's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 25,485
Thanked 35 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BootyHunter57 View Post
So what's the answer? You can't just dangle that in front of us and leave us hanging.
Meh is offline  
Old 04-23-2017, 01:35 AM
  #136  
anjdog2003
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Dec 2003
Location: It's not easy being me "Just Win Baby"
Posts: 82,543
Thanked 242 Times in 109 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'17
Default

So when did this all happen?
anjdog2003 is offline  
 


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Aaron Hernandez committed suicide


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: