Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Vets and Military: The give each other a hard time thread

Off Topic Off Topic | Non-Corvette

Vets and Military: The give each other a hard time thread

Old 08-30-2018, 11:37 AM
DJ_Critterus
CF Senior Member

Location: FL.... America's Wang! No shrinkage. Winter's not coming!
Received 75 Likes on 46 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by grandpawmoses View Post
A marine general, an army general, and a navy admiral were discussing who had the toughest men. The army general says, "Alright, I'll prove the army has the toughest men in the country. Private, get over here!" The private reports as ordered, "Yes sir?" The general says, "See that man over there? Kill him!" Without hesitating, the private kills the man. The general says, "See? That man has *****!"
The marine general says, "That's nothing. Private, get over here!" The marine private reports, "Yes, sir?". The marine general says, "See that man over there? Kill him and then kill yourself." Without blinking, the marine private pulls out his M-16 and blows away the guy, then turns the rifle on himself and unloads several rounds. The marine general says, "See? Now that man has *****!"
The admiral says, "That's nothing." He calls to a seaman high up on a tower, "Hey, seaman, jump off that tower!" The seaman answers, "Excuse me, sir?" The admiral repeats, "JUMP OFF THAT TOWER!" The seaman replies, "**** you, sir!" The admiral says, "See? That man has ***** and he's got brains too!"
BMTI by just a minute or so
Old 08-30-2018, 11:57 AM
Force-1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-' 15-'16-'17-'18-'19
I believe in the Beer Fairy
USAF (Retired) 1979-2001

Two Marines are walking down the street when one of them spots a dog licking himself. One Marine says to the other, "man, I wish I could do that."
To which the other Marine replies, "no, you better not. That dog might bite you!"
Old 08-30-2018, 12:03 PM
DJ_Critterus
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by Force-1 View Post
Two Marines are walking down the street when one of them spots a dog licking himself. One Marine says to the other, "man, I wish I could do that."
To which the other Marine replies, "no, you better not. That dog might bite you!"
I always heard the punchline a bit different

To which the other Marine replies, "That's fine, but maybe you should pet him first!"
Old 08-30-2018, 01:51 PM
anjdog2003
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 242 Likes on 109 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'17

Originally Posted by fcdriver417 View Post

Old 08-30-2018, 01:59 PM
grandpawmoses
CF Senior Member

Received 68 Likes on 33 Posts

Airman Jones was assigned to the induction center, where he advised new recruits about their government benefits, especially their GI insurance. It wasn't long before Captain Smith noticed that Airman Jones was having a staggeringly high success-rate, selling insurance to nearly 100% of the recruits he advised. Rather than ask about this, the Captain stood in the back of the room and listened to Jones' sales pitch. Jones explained the basics of the GI Insurance to the new recruits, and then said: "If you have GI Insurance and go into battle and are killed, the government has to pay $200,000 to your beneficiaries. If you don't have GI insurance, and you go into battle and get killed, the government only has to pay a maximum of $6000. Now," he concluded, "which group do you think they are going to send into battle first?"
Old 08-30-2018, 02:00 PM
grandpawmoses
CF Senior Member

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later." The nun agreed... A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen a soldier?" The nun replied, "He went that way." After the MPs ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough, sister. You see, I don't want to go to Syria." The nun said, "I understand completely." The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!" The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of *****…. I don't want to go to Syria either."
Old 08-30-2018, 02:00 PM
grandpawmoses
CF Senior Member

A crusty old Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event, hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young, idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation. She said, "Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?" "Negative, ma'am," the Sergeant Major said, "Just serious by nature." The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action." The Sergeant Major's short reply was, "Yes, ma'am, a lot of action." The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself." The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner. Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?" The Sergeant Major looked at her and replied, "1955." She said, "Well, there you are. You really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously! I mean, no sex since 1955! Isn't that a little extreme?" The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his matter-of-fact voice, "You think so? It's only 2130 now." I LOVE THAT MILITARY TIME!!
Old 08-30-2018, 02:03 PM
grandpawmoses
CF Senior Member

Two Marines boarded a quick shuttle flight out of Dallas, headed for Houston. One sat in the window seat, the other sat in the middle seat. Just before take-off, an Army soldier got on and took the aisle seat next to the two Marines. The Soldier kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Marine in the window seat said, “I think I’ll get up and get a coke.” “No problem,” said the Soldier, “I’ll get it for you.” While he was gone, the Marine picked up the Soldier’s shoe and spit in it. When the Soldier returned with the coke, the Marine in the middle seat said, “That looks good, I think I’ll have one too.” Again, the Soldier obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone, the Marine picked up the soldier’s other shoe and spit in it. The Soldier returned and they all sat back and enjoyed the rest of the short flight to Houston. As the plane was landing, the Soldier slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. “How long must this go on?” the Soldier asked. “This fighting between our services? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and peeing in cokes?”
Old 08-30-2018, 02:07 PM
grandpawmoses
CF Senior Member

The pentagon said they had too many generals running around, so they decided to get rid of some of them. They offered $10,000 in severance pay for each inch of their body to be measured however they chose. The Air Force general went first. He said he wanted to be measured from his head to his toe. He was 69 inches. He received $690,000. Next up was the Army general. He wanted to be measured from the tip of his finger to the tip of his other finger. It was 80 inches. He received $800,000. The two generals were very happy with their earnings. Finally the Marine general came up. He said he wanted to be measured from the tip of his d**k to the tip of his *****. The man said, "Sir, do you know how much the other generals received?" The general said no. "Sir, they received $690,000 and $800,000 respectively, are you sure that is what you want measured?" The general said, "Just do it!" The man dropped the general's pants and measured his d**k. When he went for the general's *****, they weren't there. The man said, "Sir, where are your *****." The general said, "I left them back in Vietnam."
Old 08-30-2018, 02:12 PM
grandpawmoses
CF Senior Member

After numerous rounds of, "We don't know if Osama is still alive," Osama himself decided to send Ted Kennedy a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game. Kennedy opened the letter which appeared to contain a single line of the coded message, 370HSSV-0773H. Kennedy was baffled, so he e-mailed it to John Kerry. Kerry and his aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the FBI. Noone could solve it at the FBI, so it went to the CIA, then to the NSA. With no clue as to its meaning, the FBI finally asked Marine Corps Intelligence for help. Within a few seconds, the Marine Corps cabled back with this reply, "Tell Kennedy he's holding the message upside down."
Old 08-30-2018, 02:30 PM
DJ_Critterus
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '09

Old 08-30-2018, 02:33 PM
Z06PSI
1SG of the Goon Squad
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 216 Likes on 92 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17-'18

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
This one hits home

[img]https://www.armytimes.com/resizer/Lk4e6C90zMd-iwPAmJ_9k_1scUg=/600x0/filters:quality(100)/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-mco.s3.amazonaws.com/public/BVBDXI4CP5BRTJCJ34E36CU5XQ.jpeg
Old 08-30-2018, 03:47 PM
grandpawmoses
CF Senior Member

A very respected Captain in the Foreign Legion was transferred to a remote desert outpost. On his orientation tour he noticed a very old seedy looking camel tied out behind the enlisted men’s barracks. He asked the Sergeant leading the tour, “Why is a camel tied to the barracks?” The Sergeant replied, “Well sir, it’s a long way from anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do … uh … we have the camel ready for them.” The Captain said, “Well, I suppose if it’s good for morale, then I guess it’s all right with me”. After he had been stationed at the fort for six long, lonely months, the Captain simply couldn’t control his sexual angst any longer. He barked to his Sergeant: “BRING THE CAMEL INTO MY TENT!” The Sergeant shrugged his shoulders, looked at the other men, and lead the camel into the Captain’s quarters. Within a few minutes, the Captain emerged from his tent, fastening his trousers, almost beaming with pride. “So, Sergeant, is that how the enlisted men do it?” he asked. The Sergeant replied, “Well, sir, usually they just use it to ride into town.”
Old 08-30-2018, 03:49 PM
grandpawmoses
CF Senior Member

A US Army soldier sat in a bar with his head in his hands having just finished his first day of Airborne training. His buddy sat down on the stool next to him and asked him what was the matter. "I just finished my first day in Airborne training and it didn't go too well", he sighed. "What happened?", his buddy asked. "Well, we got over the jump zone, the green light came on and we all hooked up to the jump line. We shuffled to the door and when it was my turn, I just froze. I couldn't jump." "What happened then?", his buddy asked, concerned. "Well the jump sargeant started yelling at me. He said, Boy, if you don't jump right now, I'm going to shove my fist up your ***!" "Did you jump?" "Well, a little at first."
Old 08-30-2018, 04:02 PM
grandpawmoses
CF Senior Member

Last one.....I promise.

There's some soldiers in Vietnam. And they've been pinned down in their trench for days. Finally one guy says,"**** this I really have to pee guys. Lay down covering fire, i'll run into the bushes. When I'm done I'll give a signal and you can give me covering fire while i run back." So they lay down fire, and he runs off into the jungle. But he's gone for a good half an hour, they're finally convinced that he's been murdered by Charlie when they hear the signal. So they lay down fire and he sprints out of the jungle and leaps back into the trench. So obviously they're pretty confused. They ask "what the hell took you so long man?" The guy says, "well i was just finishing up my business, when I met this beautiful Vietnamese girl, and we just started having sex right there. we did every position imaginable, missionary, doggy style, everything. It was great." One of his buddies asks "Well did you get any head?" He replies "There was no head."
Old 08-30-2018, 04:14 PM
DJ_Critterus
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '09

Old 08-30-2018, 04:15 PM
Force-1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-' 15-'16-'17-'18-'19
I believe in the Beer Fairy
USAF (Retired) 1979-2001

Old 08-30-2018, 04:17 PM
DJ_Critterus
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '09

Old 08-30-2018, 04:19 PM
snide
CF Senior Member

Location: You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make him think. - snide The problem with the gene
Received 151 Likes on 62 Posts
CI 4-5-7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11

Originally Posted by PLRX View Post
Pissing in their boots? That's a Marine thing?
Old 08-30-2018, 04:26 PM
CurtP
CF Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by PLRX View Post
If it was Army, there'd be another pair of feet behind the first.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vets and Military: The give each other a hard time thread

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: