Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

=======> Cooters Strip Club and Pizza Delivery <========

Notices
Off Topic Off Topic | Non-Corvette

=======> Cooters Strip Club and Pizza Delivery <========

 
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  #5381  
kingpin111
CF Senior Member
 
kingpin111's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2004
Location: Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Posts: 6,935
Thanked 43 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Little Red L98 View Post
I found out Saturday that my little dude has a mast cell tumor or mastocytoma, i.e., cancer. We are taking him to a puppy oncologist Thursday for a consultation to determine the way ahead. Hopefully we caught it early enough. Say a little doggie prayer for Ricky. He is a good boy.

Heíll be 10 in May. Here he is about to take out a vicious native turtle and another where heís saying saying **** you cancer.


Sorry to hear this. Good luck to the little doggo.
kingpin111 is offline  
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
  #5382  
kingpin111
CF Senior Member
 
kingpin111's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2004
Location: Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Posts: 6,935
Thanked 43 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes View Post
I found the lump under his left arm pit and brought him to the vet.
3 weeks it was down to his elbow and nothing could be done.

Poor doggo!














vadered

kingpin111 is offline  
Old Today, 12:02 AM
  #5383  
Cool 50th AE
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Cool 50th AE's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2003
Location: NE USA
Posts: 4,566
Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
Default

I still remember taking my moms pugger to the vet for the last time a few years ago.



That poor dog made one last gasp for air Iíll never forget.




Cool 50th AE is offline  
Old Today, 12:04 AM
  #5384  
Little Red L98
Goon Squad BS Detector
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Little Red L98's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2012
Location: OMAHA!
Posts: 32,485
Thanked 147 Times in 76 Posts
2018 C4 of the Year Winner
2017 C4 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '15, '17
Default

Originally Posted by kingpin111 View Post
Sorry to hear this. Good luck to the little doggo.
Thanks Mike. Take good care of Wendell. You have lots of good years ahead.
Little Red L98 is offline  
Old Today, 12:07 AM
  #5385  
Lee C
CF Senior Member
 
Lee C's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 1999
Location: Central Ontario
Posts: 28,196
Thanked 61 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Sorry Garf I hope it all works out with the Pup
Lee C is offline  
Old Today, 12:07 AM
  #5386  
dvarapala
Making CFOT Great Again
Support Corvetteforum!
 
dvarapala's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2001
Location: Sunny SoCal
Posts: 28,526
Thanked 65 Times in 28 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Little Red L98 View Post
I found out Saturday that my little dude has a mast cell tumor or mastocytoma, i.e., cancer. We are taking him to a puppy oncologist Thursday for a consultation to determine the way ahead. Hopefully we caught it early enough. Say a little doggie prayer for Ricky. He is a good boy.
Thoughts and prayers Garf.
dvarapala is offline  
Old Today, 12:10 AM
  #5387  
Little Red L98
Goon Squad BS Detector
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Little Red L98's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2012
Location: OMAHA!
Posts: 32,485
Thanked 147 Times in 76 Posts
2018 C4 of the Year Winner
2017 C4 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '15, '17
Default

Originally Posted by Cool 50th AE View Post
I still remember taking my moms pugger to the vet for the last time a few years ago.

That poor dog made one last gasp for air Iíll never forget.
We had an Australian Shepherd when I was a kid that had to be put down at around age 2 because he got distemper. Dad took him to the vet by himself. We lost Rickyís buddy Lucy just over two years ago. We knew it was time. She was just an old lady. We were with her at the end. It was very peaceful. Super sad, but it was like she just went to sleep.
Little Red L98 is offline  
Old Today, 12:16 AM
  #5388  
Little Red L98
Goon Squad BS Detector
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Little Red L98's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2012
Location: OMAHA!
Posts: 32,485
Thanked 147 Times in 76 Posts
2018 C4 of the Year Winner
2017 C4 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '15, '17
Default

Originally Posted by Lee C View Post
Sorry Garf I hope it all works out with the Pup
Originally Posted by dvarapala View Post
Thoughts and prayers Garf.
Thanks Fred. Thanks Lee.




Sorry to be a downer.

And now for something completely different.

Little Red L98 is offline  
Old Today, 12:16 AM
  #5389  
Cool 50th AE
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Cool 50th AE's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2003
Location: NE USA
Posts: 4,566
Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Little Red L98 View Post
We had an Australian Shepherd when I was a kid that had to be put down at around age 2 because he got distemper. Dad took him to the vet by himself. We lost Rickyís buddy Lucy just over two years ago. We knew it was time. She was just an old lady. We were with her at the end. It was very peaceful. Super sad, but it was like she just went to sleep.


Not sure if the vet didnít give the dog enough death poison but that poor dog snorted a good 10 second inhale that as an adult man caused me to be upset.




Cool 50th AE is offline  
Old Today, 12:20 AM
  #5390  
Little Red L98
Goon Squad BS Detector
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Little Red L98's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2012
Location: OMAHA!
Posts: 32,485
Thanked 147 Times in 76 Posts
2018 C4 of the Year Winner
2017 C4 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '15, '17
Default

Originally Posted by Cool 50th AE View Post
Not sure if the vet didnít give the dog enough death poison but that poor dog snorted a good 10 second inhale that as an adult man caused me to be upset.
Man, thatís messed up. Not the last memory you want of your pup.
Little Red L98 is offline  
 


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: =======> Cooters Strip Club and Pizza Delivery <========


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: