Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Another Dog thread Can't Believe I am Posting It...FLAME AWAY!!!

Notices
Off Topic Off Topic | Non-Corvette

Another Dog thread Can't Believe I am Posting It...FLAME AWAY!!!

Old 02-11-2019, 11:17 AM
VegasJen
CFOT Attention Whore
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by acroy View Post
I hate rotties pitts
they're never aggressive - until they are
loaded gun walking around on 4 legs controlled by an animal brain. Stupid.

Wait, you hate rotties and pits?

You can say what you want about pits, the jury is still out for me. But I had a rottie and she was absolutely the sweetest dog ever. Loved children, wouldn't hurt a fly. Lived to 12 and only got in one fight. Two pits attacked her and she got her *** kicked.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:18 AM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by flange View Post
Some folks figured out that dogs on a leash which doesn't reach the fence literally cannot dig a hole under said fence. Perhaps that idea never made it to where you live?
I'm up with that idea but I thought people considered that cruel? If not, I'll put that bitch and bastard on a leash tonight.

Last edited by gixxerbill; 02-11-2019 at 11:19 AM.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:21 AM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
Wait, you hate rotties and pits?

You can say what you want about pits, the jury is still out for me. But I had a rottie and she was absolutely the sweetest dog ever. Loved children, wouldn't hurt a fly. Lived to 12 and only got in one fight. Two pits attacked her and she got her *** kicked.
Agreed. But as far as teh fight that is two demon dogs against one rottie. You should have leveled the odds with a 9mm. I literally hate pit bulls. Ugliest shittiest breed of dog ever. Only drugdealers like those dogs.(I bet I just started some **** with that statement)
Old 02-11-2019, 11:31 AM
96 Vette CE
Banned Loser
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Up Here In Patriots Nation Drinking The Haters Tears
2017 Corvette of the Year
2016 C4 of Year Finalist
Creator of the "Original" whining and crying thread
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by KarlK View Post
buy him a bigger dog to make it more even next time

Old 02-11-2019, 11:40 AM
Swany00
CF Senior Member

your neighbor found him under the dryer? Sounds kinda bullshit to me.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:41 AM
SpecialTreatmentNeece
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I would love to see my rotty kill a pitpull. I would put money on that one. I hate those dogs. (sorry if you like them but one attacked my wife and now I am very racist against that breed.
My 76 yo neighbor has a 12 yo pitbull he walks around the neighborhood off leash and when anyone says anything to him he says it is on a "mental leash." The whole neighborhood is pissed about it. He has attacked Riley unprovoked many times, Cosmo too. He never went after Ringo because he knew Ringo owned our end of a dead end street, but Ringo was always suspect of him when they would meet outside. He is so dumb he will blindside Riley for no reason other than territorial.

My my neighbor has a Bernie Sanders sticker on his car and wears Obama shirts, in case you were thinking he was an idiot. Now you know.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:44 AM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by SpecialTreatmentNeece View Post
My 76 yo neighbor has a 12 yo pitbull he walks around the neighborhood off leash and when anyone says anything to him he says it is on a "mental leash." The whole neighborhood is pissed about it. He has attacked Riley unprovoked many times, Cosmo too. He never went after Ringo because he knew Ringo owned our end of a dead end street, but Ringo was always suspect of him when they would meet outside. He is so dumb he will blindside Riley for no reason other than territorial.

My my neighbor has a Bernie Sanders sticker on his car and wears Obama shirts, in case you were thinking he was an idiot. Now you know.
That dude is s dumbass. So why the user name change?
Old 02-11-2019, 11:50 AM
SpecialTreatmentNeece
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18

That dude is s dumbass. So why the user name change?
His wife divorced him last year and moved three houses up the road. They are both liberal nutjobs.

Why the name change? Why not? I get special treatment in here and I want to make sure everyone knows.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:01 PM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

His wife divorced him last year and moved three houses up the road. They are both liberal nutjobs.

Why the name change? Why not? I get special treatment in here and I want to make sure everyone knows.
LOL . I should change my name to Mercylesshammeredgixxerbill.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:03 PM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Swany00 View Post
your neighbor found him under the dryer? Sounds kinda bullshit to me.
IT's what he told me. Guess they have a little doggie door where he got back inside and went there to die or whatever. I have no reason to doubt that part why do you?

Also I am right right? If two dogs are roaming free and one kills the other there is no fault to the owner. Is that correct?
Old 02-11-2019, 12:07 PM
Dave1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '09

Bill still blaming his wife.....

Another pathetic attention thread fail.....
Old 02-11-2019, 12:09 PM
Dave1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '09

your neighbor found him under the dryer?

~ Sounds kinda bullshit to me.
It's just another Bill story.....
Old 02-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Swany00
CF Senior Member

IT's what he told me. Guess they have a little doggie door where he got back inside and went there to die or whatever. I have no reason to doubt that part why do you?

Also I am right right? If two dogs are roaming free and one kills the other there is no fault to the owner. Is that correct?
My last rott gutted a skunk and that **** pretty much died right there on the spot. It's called prey drive and if your dogs actually did this, it would have likely killed that dog right there, no way it could have crawled back into the house, over a doggie door then behind a drier while its guts were out, sure that's totally possible.

Both people are at fault for allowing their dogs to get out, but the neighborly thing to do would be to offer (though in this case, I'd say fk it).

My rottie was attacked by my neighbors sharpei/pit mix while he was being walked by my dog walker about 9 years ago. His dog came charging after mine (while he was on leash in the street) and he pretty much protected the girl walking him and ripped my neighbors dogs scalp right off his head. Got a frantic call from my neighbor and my dog walkers mom within minutes and they said they would back me if it went to court as my boy protected her daughter. I don't use dog walkers anymore and that was a really scary thing which happened (for the girl and her mom), my neighbor ended up letting it go but his wife despises me because she said my dog killed her dog in an unprovoked manner. Whatever bitch, keep your dog on your property and **** like this will never happen.

Owning rotts (or any larger breed) means you really need to be responsible with your fencing too, I would make sure the property line is more secure.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:20 PM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

My last rott gutted a skunk and that **** pretty much died right there on the spot. It's called prey drive and if your dogs actually did this, it would have likely killed that dog right there, no way it could have crawled back into the house, over a doggie door then behind a drier while its guts were out, sure that's totally possible.

Both people are at fault for allowing their dogs to get out, but the neighborly thing to do would be to offer (though in this case, I'd say fk it).

My rottie was attacked by my neighbors sharpei/pit mix while he was being walked by my dog walker about 9 years ago. His dog came charging after mine (while he was on leash in the street) and he pretty much protected the girl walking him and ripped my neighbors dogs scalp right off his head. Got a frantic call from my neighbor and my dog walkers mom within minutes and they said they would back me if it went to court as my boy protected her daughter. I don't use dog walkers anymore and that was a really scary thing which happened (for the girl and her mom), my neighbor ended up letting it go but his wife despises me because she said my dog killed her dog in an unprovoked manner. Whatever bitch, keep your dog on your property and **** like this will never happen.
quite a story. Glad your dog protected the girl.

Owning rotts (or any larger breed) means you really need to be responsible with your fencing too, I would make sure the property line is more secure.
Why seems like my dogs are bad asses and can take care of themselves. Seems like it's the little dog owners need to make sure their fences are secured. I know I am bad. I just can't help myself sometime.

Last edited by gixxerbill; 02-11-2019 at 12:21 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:21 PM
BadUmp
CF Senior Member

did you show your neighbor the hole you had pre-dug for them, and offer to let him use it . . .
Old 02-11-2019, 12:21 PM
96 Vette CE
Banned Loser
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Up Here In Patriots Nation Drinking The Haters Tears
2017 Corvette of the Year
2016 C4 of Year Finalist
Creator of the "Original" whining and crying thread
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17

Time to send the muscle over there to have a talk with this dipchit and kick him in the box

#Wezzieain'tcheezie
Old 02-11-2019, 12:22 PM
VegasJen
CFOT Attention Whore
Support Corvetteforum!

Agreed. But as far as teh fight that is two demon dogs against one rottie. You should have leveled the odds with a 9mm. I literally hate pit bulls. Ugliest shittiest breed of dog ever. Only drugdealers like those dogs.(I bet I just started some **** with that statement)
I know what you mean. This is one vicious pit bull right here, I tell ya!

Old 02-11-2019, 12:23 PM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Bill still blaming his wife.....

Another pathetic attention thread fail.....
you better believe I am blaming my wife. They are HER dogs, matter of fact, she tells me all the time they are her dogs. So why do I have to hear a sad story about her dog killing that neighbors taco bell rat dog? That is HER job.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:24 PM
The_Dude
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '11, '16-'17

Don't be a tightwad. Cough up the dough.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:29 PM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
I know what you mean. This is one vicious pit bull right here, I tell ya!
he has the guilty look like he just chowed down on two kids and a baby.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Another Dog thread Can't Believe I am Posting It...FLAME AWAY!!!

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: