Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Another Dog thread Can't Believe I am Posting It...FLAME AWAY!!!

Notices
Off Topic Off Topic | Non-Corvette

Another Dog thread Can't Believe I am Posting It...FLAME AWAY!!!

Old 02-11-2019, 12:29 PM
Dave1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
you better believe I am blaming my wife. They are HER dogs, matter of fact, she tells me all the time they are her dogs. So why do I have to hear a sad story about her dog killing that neighbors taco bell rat dog? That is HER job.
What a sorry excuse for a husband and a dog owner......
Old 02-11-2019, 12:31 PM
SpecialTreatmentNeece
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18

LOL . I should change my name to Mercylesshammeredgixxerbill.

HappyGoLuckyBill!

Originally Posted by 96 Vette CE View Post
Time to send the muscle over there to have a talk with this dipchit and kick him in the box

#Wezzieain'tcheezie
He is the one who talked me out of calling animal control, even though his wrist has four puncture wounds. Next time though, and there will be a next time, his *** is getting reported.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:34 PM
SpecialTreatmentNeece
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
I know what you mean. This is one vicious pit bull right here, I tell ya!
My neighbor's pitbull seems nice too, if you don't go in his yard or are a young, male dog of similar size.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:34 PM
96 Vette CE
Banned Loser
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Up Here In Patriots Nation Drinking The Haters Tears
2017 Corvette of the Year
2016 C4 of Year Finalist
Creator of the "Original" whining and crying thread
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by SpecialTreatmentNeece View Post
He is the one who talked me out of calling animal control, even though his wrist has four puncture wounds. Next time though, and there will be a next time, his *** is getting reported.

Fuggin' WEz is too nice a guy

Seriously, that dog should be reported before something really bad happens
Old 02-11-2019, 12:45 PM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
What a sorry excuse for a husband and a dog owner......
What do you mean sorry excuse for a husband? That chick has everything she could ask for. Clothes, jewelry, a Lexus, no job, Plus I am fun. I like to travel, we ride motorcycles together, we boat together, we like movies together I listen to her talk when i get home when I really don't want to. I let her have them animals running around the house tearing it up. Bet I am alot better husband than your boring self. How long you been married dave can you beat 34 years? No?, shur the f up.

And again I am not a dog owner. I never bought or bought into having any dogs. I am a dude that has a wife that wanted two dogs even thought I said no but were home when I got there. So it was either losing half my **** or keeping the dogs. I thought it was cheaper to keep the dogs.

I am like the parent that tells their kid that brings home a dog. You take care of it you feed it you clean up it's mess etc. What is the difference between those to situations? Well? I mean if she adopts a kid without telling me is that my kid too? I don't think so DAve.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:48 PM
SpecialTreatmentNeece
CF Senior Member

it is because a month ago Riley got loose and ran next door to play, but the pitbull said "I don't think so" and they ended up brawling. Later that day my neighbor saw me outside and asked if Riley was okay, because his dog had three puncture wounds and the vet gave him some antibiotic cream (he already had a vet appointment scheduled and the cream was only a few dollars). I offered to pay for the cream but he said it was okay. Therefore, this last incident Thomas feels we are even....only my vet bill was nearly $300 from this last attack because the emergency vet school charges $200 just to see him on a Saturday night. He had a small cut near his eye and the whites of his eye were red, so better safe than sorry. Next time, he will be getting the bill and a visit from animal control. The neighborhood people are pissed at Thomas for not reporting him, but they don't have to live next door to the guy. We don't want his dog in trouble, we just want him to put him on a leash.

Manches the pitbull only attacks young, male, non neutered dogs.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:00 PM
96 Vette CE
Banned Loser
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Up Here In Patriots Nation Drinking The Haters Tears
2017 Corvette of the Year
2016 C4 of Year Finalist
Creator of the "Original" whining and crying thread
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17

it is because a month ago Riley got loose and ran next door to play, but the pitbull said "I don't think so" and they ended up brawling. Later that day my neighbor saw me outside and asked if Riley was okay, because his dog had three puncture wounds and the vet gave him some antibiotic cream (he already had a vet appointment scheduled and the cream was only a few dollars). I offered to pay for the cream but he said it was okay. Therefore, this last incident Thomas feels we are even....only my vet bill was nearly $300 from this last attack because the emergency vet school charges $200 just to see him on a Saturday night. He had a small cut near his eye and the whites of his eye were red, so better safe than sorry. Next time, he will be getting the bill and a visit from animal control. The neighborhood people are pissed at Thomas for not reporting him, but they don't have to live next door to the guy. We don't want his dog in trouble, we just want him to put him on a leash.

Ahh, ok I get it now. It still sucks though, but I understand the neighborly thing and such. Hopefully this is the end of the dog fighting
Old 02-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Dave1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '09

a.) What do you mean sorry excuse for a husband?

b.) That chick has everything she could ask for.

c.) Clothes, jewelry, a Lexus, no job, Plus I am fun.

d.) I let her have them animals running around the house tearing it up.

e.) Bet I am alot better husband than your boring self.

f.) How long you been married dave can you beat 34 years? No?, shur the f up.

g.) And again I am not a dog owner. I never bought or bought into having any dogs. I am a dude that has a wife that wanted two dogs even thought I said no but were home when I got there. So it was either losing half my **** or keeping the dogs. I thought it was cheaper to keep the dogs.

h.) I am like the parent that tells their kid that brings home a dog. You take care of it you feed it you clean up it's mess etc. What is the difference between those to situations? Well? I mean if she adopts a kid without telling me is that my kid too? I don't think so DAve.
a.) Throwing your wife under the bus basically......

b.) Except for a real man....

c.) No you are not....

d.) What an azzhole…..

e.) Don't bet the farm jr....

f.) I have been married for 37 goober....

g.) This is what a candy *** in life would post about owing dogs or any other animals......wapos

h.) Unbelievable…..

Last edited by Dave1; 02-11-2019 at 01:07 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:09 PM
K-Spaz
CF Senior Member

I believe in the Beer Fairy

Cats FTW!
Old 02-11-2019, 01:23 PM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
a.) Throwing your wife under the bus basically......
I didn't throw her under the bus. I set their and listen to the horried story of how this guy lost his rat dog.

{quote]b.) Except for a real man....[/quote] What is a REAL man Dave? Hmmm since you seem to think yourself as one. Maybe going with out deodorant for a week? Or changing your own oil? Having your picture on a paper towel roll? Riding a horse while smoking a cig? Please I have to know what a "real man is"

c.) No you are not....
how do you know i am not fun?

d.) What an azzhole…..
How am I ******* for letting her have the dogs in the house please tell me?

e.) Don't bet the farm jr....
how we going to gauge the competition?

f.) I have been married for 37 goober....
well you beat me there but we have been together for 37.

g.) This is what a candy *** in life would post about owing dogs or any other animals......wapos
so what does a REAL man post about having animals Dave? Something like "me and my dog killed a f'ing mountain lion this weekend and afterwards i was so proud of my dog I frenched kissed him" you know like weird dog owners do that is disgusting. Anybody that ever kisses their dog on the mouth better not bitch about me not washing my hands after i pee.

h.) Unbelievable…..
well is the kid that my wife adopted mine or not?
Old 02-11-2019, 01:27 PM
HooosierDaddy
CF Senior Member

Old 02-11-2019, 01:34 PM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by HooosierDaddy View Post
rofl i was just thinking Archie the other when my wife was rambling on the other day. Dead serious
Old 02-11-2019, 01:46 PM
PKguitar
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15, '17-'18

Wow, another story of dogs fighting, and one of them being killed that is the same as the last hundred stories I have heard. This is a problem in our neighborhood too, but the problem is not with the dogs.

The problem is that very few people have the following 2 things:

1. A dog with the temperament that it can be left outside unsupervised.

AND

2. Have taken sufficient time to train said dog so that it can be left outside without human supervision.

The reality is that if your dog does not meet BOTH of the above criteria, it should never be left outside without human supervision. Obviously, both Bill and David have dogs that fail to meet one or both of those criteria, and they BOTH left their dogs outside unsupervised. So who is at fault here? BOTH are at fault.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:59 PM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by PKguitar View Post
Wow, another story of dogs fighting, and one of them being killed that is the same as the last hundred stories I have heard. This is a problem in our neighborhood too, but the problem is not with the dogs.

The problem is that very few people have the following 2 things:

1. A dog with the temperament that it can be left outside unsupervised.

AND

2. Have taken sufficient time to train said dog so that it can be left outside without human supervision.

The reality is that if your dog does not meet BOTH of the above criteria, it should never be left outside without human supervision. Obviously, both Bill and David have dogs that fail to meet one or both of those criteria, and they BOTH left their dogs outside unsupervised. So who is at fault here? BOTH are at fault.
well I am going to have to respectfully disagree. First, neither one of us our at fault. Both of our dogs escaped. Secondly, again it's not my dog. It's just squater at my house with my wife's permission. But unlike dave says I am such a nice husband I allow them to be there. I could have already hauled them off or gave them away but I am soo super nice I haven't.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:03 PM
War Eagle ZO6
Loser Sr.

St. Jude Donor '09-'10, '14, '16-'17

I am a great great man, that much I can tell you
Old 02-11-2019, 02:04 PM
War Eagle ZO6
Loser Sr.

St. Jude Donor '09-'10, '14, '16-'17

my neighborhood hates me

Old 02-11-2019, 02:21 PM
Dave concrete
CF Senior Member

I would love to see my rotty kill a pitpull. I would put money on that one. I hate those dogs. (sorry if you like them but one attacked my wife and now I am very racist against that breed.
Now you go from sounding like a liar to a pure *******, but keep going, sure it will get better.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Dave concrete
CF Senior Member

I would love to see my rotty kill a pitpull. I would put money on that one. I hate those dogs. (sorry if you like them but one attacked my wife and now I am very racist against that breed.
Love to see your Rotti run away from his idiot owners
Old 02-11-2019, 02:29 PM
PKguitar
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15, '17-'18

well I am going to have to respectfully disagree. First, neither one of us our at fault. Both of our dogs escaped.
The fact that your dog escaped, is precisely why it is your fault. If your dog lacks the temperament and training to stay in his own assigned area, he shouldn't be out without human supervision. It really doesn't get any simpler than that.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:41 PM
VegasJen
CFOT Attention Whore
Support Corvetteforum!

he has the guilty look like he just chowed down on two kids and a baby.
This is comical because you don't know this dog is afraid of her own shadow.
My neighbor's pitbull seems nice too, if you don't go in his yard or are a young, male dog of similar size.
Neece, you could come into my house in the middle of the night and I don't even think she would bark at you. I have no faith this dog would ever alert me in the event of a break in.. She would just hide in her kennel until it was all over. This dog was beaten and abused without mercy when she was a puppy. She's only recently stopped piddling when I call her name.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Another Dog thread Can't Believe I am Posting It...FLAME AWAY!!!

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: