12.12%
Raazor
10.61%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Whats Your Favorite Nut

Old 03-15-2019, 06:57 PM
SilverC1
CF Senior Member

I voted for almonds, on the basis of almond M&M's (the best kind of M&M) and Almond Joy candy bars. Not to mention toasted almonds with sugar coating.... But cashews, macadamia nuts, and pistachios all have their charms....

For some reason I just don't like walnuts, and am also not a big pecan fan.

I think my walnut problem stems back to a childhood incident where I ate so many walnuts at one time that I puked....

As a side question, if you are trying to say that you'd "give anything" for something you wanted, would you say, "I'd give my left nut....."? Or would you say, "I'd give my right nut"? Does the answer correlate with whether you are right-handed or left-handed? Are you giving your favorite nut, or your least-favorite nut? (Lance Armstrong, of course, need not answer.....)

Last edited by SilverC1; 03-15-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Whats Your Favorite Nut

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: