Notices
Off Topic Off Topic | Non-Corvette

Cat people....

 
Old 07-10-2019, 10:02 AM
  #1  
VegasJen
CFOT Attention Whore
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
VegasJen's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2001
Location: Press "2" for English
Posts: 29,163
Received 59 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Cat people....

Does your cat do this?

My cat will come looking for attention. I start to pet her and then she walks just out of reach, then turns and looks at me like I'm a bitch because I didn't follow her to pet her.

Little ********.
VegasJen is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:04 AM
  #2  
Jeffs82c3
CF Senior Member
 
Jeffs82c3's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2015
Location: Lebanon Pa
Posts: 1,102
Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
Default

I had a husky that would do that.
Jeffs82c3 is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:19 AM
  #3  
tikiman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
tikiman's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2007
Location: A pirate's life is a good life.
Posts: 20,250
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11
Default

Cannot stand indoor cats. Will not visit anyone with an indoor cat.
tikiman is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:36 AM
  #4  
ChefMark
CF Senior Member
 
ChefMark's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2008
Posts: 7,982
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Yes, my one cat will do that. She is like the queen and I'm to follow her, she will normally flop down on the ground after a short chase and roll over and want me to rub her belly.
ChefMark is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:43 AM
  #5  
Meh
CF Senior Member
 
Meh's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 26,928
Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts
Default

Don't follow her. Just ignore her at that point. She'll come back.
Meh is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:48 AM
  #6  
TAL
CF Senior Member
 
TAL's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 1999
Location: Mokena Illinois
Posts: 2,183
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default

Wife's cat will get pets and then will follow her trying to bite her ankles.
TAL is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:02 AM
  #7  
ToolMaker427
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
ToolMaker427's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2007
Location: White Mountains NH
Posts: 2,286
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Meh View Post
Don't follow her. Just ignore her at that point. She'll come back.
This!
ToolMaker427 is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:21 AM
  #8  
96 Vette CE
Banned Loser
Support Corvetteforum!
 
96 Vette CE's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2009
Location: Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners :yesnod:
Posts: 43,941
Received 172 Likes on 98 Posts
2017 Corvette of the Year
2016 C4 of Year Finalist
Creator of the "Original" whining and crying thread
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17
Default

Our rescue kitten went to the vet on Monday to be spayed and we hated to leave her..................we pick her up after work today......................can't wait
96 Vette CE is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:29 AM
  #9  
Swany00
CF Senior Member
 
Swany00's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2005
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 73,494
Likes: 0
Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 96 Vette CE View Post
Our rescue kitten went to the vet on Monday to be spayed and we hated to leave her..................we pick her up after work today......................can't wait
where's the pics bitch????
Swany00 is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:30 AM
  #10  
ShagVette
CF Senior Member
 
ShagVette's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 1999
Location: South East
Posts: 2,927
Received 472 Likes on 255 Posts
Default

ShagVette is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:30 AM
  #11  
mrvette
CF Senior Member
 
mrvette's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 1999
Location: Orange Park Florida
Posts: 62,189
Received 140 Likes on 132 Posts

Default

Bo, and Diddley came from a Vet about 12 years ago, Bo is the larger male, and he adopted me, so he sets on my chair demanding attention, I go set down he knows a threatening *** when he sees one, so he moves to the left arm, and when I settle in, rub his ears, neck, nose, jaw, back....and then he jumps on my tummy and gives me a tummy rub......I put my hand over my belly button though.....so he stomps around a while, then settles in on the arm rest.....if I sneeze he will jump up and run.....

now the DAWG is a PIA, same age group, flops in middle of the walk area, pisses all over the place, deaf as a stone....

Diddley the smaller sister cat, falling apart, lossing weight, fur is a mess, but still eats and barfs and craps normal.....
mrvette is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:48 AM
  #12  
tikiman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
tikiman's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2007
Location: A pirate's life is a good life.
Posts: 20,250
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11
Default

Originally Posted by mrvette View Post
Bo, and Diddley came from a Vet about 12 years ago, Bo is the larger male, and he adopted me, so he sets on my chair demanding attention, I go set down he knows a threatening *** when he sees one, so he moves to the left arm, and when I settle in, rub his ears, neck, nose, jaw, back....and then he jumps on my tummy and gives me a tummy rub......I put my hand over my belly button though.....so he stomps around a while, then settles in on the arm rest.....if I sneeze he will jump up and run.....

now the DAWG is a PIA, same age group, flops in middle of the walk area, pisses all over the place, deaf as a stone....

Diddley the smaller sister cat, falling apart, lossing weight, fur is a mess, but still eats and barfs and craps normal.....
Never saw a cat yet that wasn't bulimic.
tikiman is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:55 AM
  #13  
Vette_DD
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Vette_DD's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2004
Posts: 72,503
Received 598 Likes on 470 Posts
Default

Local cat people lost one last Friday. A small black & white cat that sometimes liked to visit my yard made a fatal mistake. Evidently, it got under my car parked in one of my open air carports and climbed up inside the engine compartment of my car without me knowing it.

When I started my car, it sounded like it was making a slight grinding noise for about 2 or 3 seconds, but no other difference. I didn't have occasion to look in front of the car as I was backing out, since I'm typically busy looking at both sides of the carport and behind me as I'm backing out.

When I came back from town about half an hour later, a dead cat was in my carport. I finally wound up putting it in a garbage bag and taking it to the local public works drop off center. I never knew who it belonged to.
Vette_DD is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:57 AM
  #14  
96 Vette CE
Banned Loser
Support Corvetteforum!
 
96 Vette CE's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2009
Location: Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners :yesnod:
Posts: 43,941
Received 172 Likes on 98 Posts
2017 Corvette of the Year
2016 C4 of Year Finalist
Creator of the "Original" whining and crying thread
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17
Default

Originally Posted by Swany00 View Post
where's the pics bitch????

96 Vette CE is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:10 PM
  #15  
VegasJen
CFOT Attention Whore
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
VegasJen's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2001
Location: Press "2" for English
Posts: 29,163
Received 59 Likes on 20 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by tikiman View Post
Cannot stand indoor cats. Will not visit anyone with an indoor cat.
Guess you're not coming by then! My cat hasn't been outside more than an hour in her life.
Originally Posted by Meh View Post
Don't follow her. Just ignore her at that point. She'll come back.
Damn straight! No way am I chasing that cat. Only room in this house for one princess.
Originally Posted by 96 Vette CE View Post
She's a cutie!
VegasJen is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:15 PM
  #16  
patriotpa
CF Senior Member
 
patriotpa's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,461
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
My cat hasn't been outside more than an hour in her life.
...as it should be. There's ferals all over the place here. NOTHING we can do about it.
patriotpa is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:24 PM
  #17  
96 Vette CE
Banned Loser
Support Corvetteforum!
 
96 Vette CE's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2009
Location: Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners :yesnod:
Posts: 43,941
Received 172 Likes on 98 Posts
2017 Corvette of the Year
2016 C4 of Year Finalist
Creator of the "Original" whining and crying thread
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17
Default

Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
Guess you're not coming by then! My cat hasn't been outside more than an hour in her life.

Damn straight! No way am I chasing that cat. Only room in this house for one princess.

She's a cutie!

Thanks!

She will climb on my wife and I, stare at us for a minute or two, and then just snuggle up under our chin and go to sleep. It's like she knows we rescued her
96 Vette CE is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:34 PM
  #18  
mrvette
CF Senior Member
 
mrvette's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 1999
Location: Orange Park Florida
Posts: 62,189
Received 140 Likes on 132 Posts

Default

Originally Posted by 96 Vette CE View Post
Thanks!

She will climb on my wife and I, stare at us for a minute or two, and then just snuggle up under our chin and go to sleep. It's like she knows we rescued her
Yup, Diddley cat above, jumps my wife when in her lounger too.........
mrvette is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:36 PM
  #19  
RandolphB
CF Senior Member
 
RandolphB's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2010
Location: Oviedo
Posts: 13,504
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by patriotpa View Post
...as it should be. There's ferals all over the place here. NOTHING we can do about it.
Sure there is, made especially for vermin and varmits:


RandolphB is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:36 PM
  #20  
CJ Willys
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,013
Received 88 Likes on 56 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
Does your cat do this?

My cat will come looking for attention. I start to pet her and then she walks just out of reach, then turns and looks at me like I'm a bitch because I didn't follow her to pet her.

Little ********.
I know lots of ***** that do the same thing ...
CJ Willys is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cat people....


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: