Notices
Off Topic Off Topic | Non-Corvette

Lowes gets it.

Old 07-12-2019, 02:41 PM
GR8-LIFE
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
I feel guilty taking the 10% discount. I would feel like a total douche parking there. But all I did was go to work for my time.
meh. . . I'll be there this weekend for a ring doorbell. Im asking them or HD to match the 20% that ring.com is offering veterans on their site
Old 07-12-2019, 10:27 PM
owc6
CF Senior Member

Received 2,775 Likes on 1,900 Posts

Originally Posted by GR8-LIFE View Post
meh. . . I'll be there this weekend for a ring doorbell. Im asking them or HD to match the 20% that ring.com is offering veterans on their site
You actually want someone to ring your doorbell? I hate when that happens.

Old 07-12-2019, 10:54 PM
Vette_DD
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 598 Likes on 470 Posts

Originally Posted by mcandrew67 View Post
I don't click on stories in a thread that are just a link, so I would have no idea what story was being told in a thread would I? and I am not sure what you posted above as I don't click links in a thread. If a poster is too lazy to post the actual story in a thread then so be it, kind of stupid to start a post then just paste a link. Maybe you should go Police posters that do that.
Maybe when you get old enough and brave enough to move out of your parents' basement, you'll learn how to start new threads. Those links are to posts in your duplicate thread that are letting you know yours is a dupe or to laugh at your butt-hurt for your screw-up by posting a dupe and being told about.

At any rate, you need a little more smarts about posting in a public forum.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lowes gets it.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: