Notices
Off Topic Off Topic | Non-Corvette

huntsville alabama

Old 07-12-2019, 09:25 AM
Tonylmiller
CF Senior Member

Received 83 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by War Eagle ZO6 View Post
I grew up probably 25 miles away from Marshall Space Flight Center, I never once visited it even as a kid on field trips and stuff. How pathetic is that?.... and I was always fascinated by space.
I definitely plan on checking it out on one of my visits in the future, heck I think Denise has a relative that works there or something.
It used to be easy to get on Redstone Arsenal. Not now. Send me a PM if you come to town.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:48 AM
vader86
CF Senior Member

Received 334 Likes on 280 Posts

Originally Posted by rgregory View Post
Had to go to hunstville many times to meet military people at Redstone, rail impact testing there and had to go for meetings about military contracts. But there were a few decent strip clubs there years ago. That was the highlight of any trip there.
Nah, I wouldn't go to any of them now. You might get me to Pink Pony if I'm drunk enough.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:06 PM
Jimnc
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

I spent a fair amount of time in Alabama. LA is very different from the north. Loved the Huntsville and Guntersville areas. Great people and some hot girls. Seemed like every bar was filled with hot 26 year old divorced chicks with two kids.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: huntsville alabama

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: