Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

porsche cayenne suv opinions

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 05:38 PM
sebringsilver97coupe
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default porsche cayenne suv opinions

i like to be different. i dont want to get a tahoe, escalade, etc like everyone in their dog or a hummer even. but when it comes time for me to trade my 06 silverado regular cab im seriously looking at a preowned porsche cayenne S. i see they have a 7000+ towing capacity, plenty for my boat. i can get one for around the price of a fully loaded new tahoe or escalde or cheaper. anyone have experience with them? i know just like with our benz the maintenance may be a factor but its not a big deal on the benz- 13000 mile service intervals. have to pay to play, so what im gettin at is anyone got one? horror or blessed stories?
Old 04-11-2007, 06:35 AM
MVR 155
Safety Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Cruise-In XI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Originally Posted by sebringsilver97coupe
i like to be different. i dont want to get a tahoe, escalade, etc like everyone in their dog or a hummer even. but when it comes time for me to trade my 06 silverado regular cab im seriously looking at a preowned porsche cayenne S. i see they have a 7000+ towing capacity, plenty for my boat. i can get one for around the price of a fully loaded new tahoe or escalde or cheaper. anyone have experience with them? i know just like with our benz the maintenance may be a factor but its not a big deal on the benz- 13000 mile service intervals. have to pay to play, so what im gettin at is anyone got one? horror or blessed stories?
I know a guy who has had 2 of them, Cayenne S (it was an 04 or 05) and he traded it on a 2006 turbo last year, he loves it. This guy has also owned a good handful of different high end cars/suv's. I also have a good friend who runs a high end used vehicle store.... he also really likes the Cayenne (best of the high end SUV's in his opinion). Hope this helps