Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

any one interested in a unique project

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 12:52 AM
84xfires
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any one interested in a unique project

this is a 52 ford sedan delievery courior there were only 50 of these registerd in the US when i got it has sat for many many years there was alot of rust in the rear quarter panels and front floorpans i have the orignal flathead for it but i put in a 351w i have ... around $1200 in parts on the 351 aluminum intake chrome 4 barrel carb pete jackson gear drive .. and one perty radical cam. most of the body work still needs dun we had to cut the front floor boards to fit the c6 tranny in but no new floors have been put in. basicaly we started it.. then got busy it does have all new orignal replacment brakes there is no rust in the hood or top. it will make a very very cool resto or rod and there are very few around to boot i will sell the car with out the engine i want 5K for the car alone but i am open to offers and trades.

i also dont wanna part with this but it is also for sale i dont know much about it other then it is a late 40s early 50s ****** panel it is sitting on chevy half ton chassis and axles basicaly its a shell but it is in decent condition $500 ?

i have a few other old projects around PM me for more info

Quick Reply: any one interested in a unique project