Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Toyota Sequoia Owners Step In

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 08:48 PM
happa
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Toyota Sequoia Owners Step In

Im thinking of buying a couple year old Toyota Sequoia, my family is growing! Can ya'll tell me some good and bad about it. Like How much does it take to fill up and whats your gas milage like? Thanks!!
Old 05-27-2007, 01:18 AM
Dave68
Race Director

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

My nephew and family almost bought one but was discouraged by the gas mileage his cousin is getting with hers. You might consider a Highlander hybrid, It averages 25 MPG, uses regular gas, seats 7 (option), and is faster than a SeQuoia by a good margin.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:50 PM
niteriderc5
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have you considered the new 07+ Tahoes? Great cars inside and out, drive much smaller than they look, and dealerships are willing to give those things away
Old 05-28-2007, 11:58 PM
happa
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmm, I looked at them and figured I didnt wont to pay that much for one, but everytime I seem them it makes me want too.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:42 AM
niteriderc5
Safety Car

Originally Posted by happa
hmm, I looked at them and figured I didnt wont to pay that much for one, but everytime I seem them it makes me want too.
what are you trying to spend? GM is offering 2000 on Tahoes and another 1000 bonus cash....which means you can drive off in a new 07 Tahoe LS for $29k and change. Some dealerships are willing to do invoice minus rebate. Keep it GM buddy
Old 06-01-2007, 06:59 PM
Vette-Red
Racer

I have one that my wife drives. Nice vehicle but it only gets around 10-11 in the city and that is driving it like a grandma. On the highway it only gets around 15-16 mpg(this is also with a k&n drop in filter). The ride is kind of harsh, not very smooth at all. For what you pay for the vehicle, I expected a lot more, but we do like the sunroof. By the way ours is an 05 model. I do like the fact that it does not have an antenna sticking out of the body of the car, kind of a small thing, but it makes the body line look smoother. We have comfortably fit 8 people in it on many occasions(4 adults, 4 children). There is a lot of room in the third row seats, unlike the new tahoes/yukon's.

Get notified of new replies

To Toyota Sequoia Owners Step In

Quick Reply: Toyota Sequoia Owners Step In