Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Rice Burner

Old 07-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Brad@RevXtremeAutoSports
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rice Burner

http://www.dragnracing.com/video/sho...urt9sec35R.wmv

Brad
Old 07-19-2007, 05:59 PM
TLewis4095
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a QUICK ricer!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:51 PM
R Devil
Le Mans Master

Old 07-19-2007, 07:00 PM
AC54ME
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
CI-VI Car Show Winner
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

May want to read the forum rules for posting in C5 General:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/ttiwwc5s.gif
Old 07-19-2007, 07:13 PM
b98
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AC54ME

Old 07-19-2007, 07:36 PM
jeremyttt
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cute
Old 07-19-2007, 07:40 PM
02MillenniumVette
Race Director

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Thats one fast Corvette!!
Old 07-19-2007, 07:55 PM
drewls6
Advanced

lol at the haste towards import cars
Old 07-19-2007, 08:27 PM
molten vett
Drifting

ibtl
Old 07-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Cajun99
Le Mans Master

Old 07-19-2007, 10:36 PM
Brad@RevXtremeAutoSports
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by AC54ME

AC54ME I didn't see your name on the moderator list. Maybe I missed it or something. I'll go back and double check. Further, looking through your prior posts, you have done this 7 or 8 times or more and been wrong at least twice. You have a PM too. You dont like where its posted at, PM Pewter99.

Jesus Christ,
How many threads are started about this car is how fast and that car is how fast compared to the vette. How will I do against this car or that car at the track. A ricer tried to do this to me. At least two or three threads started in the past about racing an Evo at the track. So I came across this and thought it was intersting.

So in my opinion becuase the topic of how a Corvette would do agianst an Evo at the track/race has been brought up in previous threads in C5 General, then in my mind this applies and IS in the right spot.

I myself would have lined up against an Evo at the track with confidence, but not any more.

Some of you have nothing better to do then pounce on things. Truly amazing. Have some fun and lighten up already. Can't you just enjoy something for what it is without nit-picking everything to death? Thats a damn fast car, period. And we all drive fast cars. Take it for what it is.

I can see how people get frustrated and quit posting things here, it gets old with all the crap that some of you hand out.

Last edited by Brad@RevXtremeAutoSports; 07-19-2007 at 11:08 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:10 AM
Wanderer Z06
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Brad@thecorvetteshow
AC54ME I didn't see your name on the moderator list. Maybe I missed it or something. I'll go back and double check. Further, looking through your prior posts, you have done this 7 or 8 times or more and been wrong at least twice. You have a PM too. You dont like where its posted at, PM Pewter99.

Jesus Christ,
How many threads are started about this car is how fast and that car is how fast compared to the vette. How will I do against this car or that car at the track. A ricer tried to do this to me. At least two or three threads started in the past about racing an Evo at the track. So I came across this and thought it was intersting.

So in my opinion becuase the topic of how a Corvette would do agianst an Evo at the track/race has been brought up in previous threads in C5 General, then in my mind this applies and IS in the right spot.

I myself would have lined up against an Evo at the track with confidence, but not any more.

Some of you have nothing better to do then pounce on things. Truly amazing. Have some fun and lighten up already. Can't you just enjoy something for what it is without nit-picking everything to death? Thats a damn fast car, period. And we all drive fast cars. Take it for what it is.

I can see how people get frustrated and quit posting things here, it gets old with all the crap that some of you hand out.
Brad@thecorvetteshow;That was Curt Browns car and it is a street driven full weight car with AC etc. He is the Ranger of the Evo world. Great driver and gets the most out of his car as you can see by his ET and MPH. I was their that day when he made that pass. He runs a 35r turbo and was built by Buschur Racing and tuned by AMS

I also have a fully built Evo only with a 37r (bigger turbo) that was built by AMS in Chicago. They are kind of like the LPE or Vette Doctors of the Evo world. They hold the worlds record for the fastest Evo 8. 8'56 @ 168mph on just boost!

My car is a blast to drive and on C16 race gas the car made 700whp. It has three maps 93, 100 octane and C16.

On 93 or 100 it is great on the street. Not as good as my Z06 but still as AC leather, Sun roof etc.

Some people are in love with a brand and they can't look beyond that brand. I love cars period. My 07 Z06 brings a big to my face everytime I drive it and so does the Evo. Two different cars, AWD vs RWD, sports car vs 4dr sedan. Can't compare the two. Apple to Oranges. One thing they do share in common. They are both a great bang for the $$ cars in their own market.

Last edited by Wanderer Z06; 07-20-2007 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:56 AM
AC54ME
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
CI-VI Car Show Winner

Not sure if I fully understand the issue here.

First - did you take the opportunity to read the rules? If so, were they not clear? Regardless of if others have posted similar posts regarding Evo's - they are/were also inappropriate if they are not C5 related.

Next - issues with the rules should be taken up with the moderators - not other members, especially on open Forum (again, read the rules).

Lastly - apparently at least one moderator felt your post in C5 General was not the correct place

Originally Posted by Brad@thecorvetteshow

Jesus Christ,

Last edited by AC54ME; 07-20-2007 at 09:01 AM.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:31 AM
Brad@RevXtremeAutoSports
Melting Slicks

Again, thanks for practicing at being a moderator.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:29 PM
AC54ME
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
CI-VI Car Show Winner

http://www.3si.org/files/posting.swf
Old 07-20-2007, 05:52 PM
02MillenniumVette
Race Director