Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

F/S: 425 HP Supercharged Z71 Tahoe, Ridiculous Price

Old 09-29-2008, 02:11 AM
Wahoowa
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: 425 HP Supercharged Z71 Tahoe, Ridiculous Price

After very much enjoying my time with the tahoe (daily driver), I have decided to part ways with it as part of a plan to rearrange vehicles at the house. Posting it here only because people who appreciate corvettes will appreciate the work that has been done to this tahoe. The short story is, my plan is to trade it in, but trade in values are pretty depressing. Thus, I would rather sell it to someone who will take good care of it. Going to extend the offer to both the corvette forum and the Z71 Tahoe/Suburban forum to take it off my hands at basically a wash from what was being offered by the dealer. My loss is someone else's gain because I can't even believe I am selling it for this low. Price is best offer no less than $15,000, because below that the after tax effect means I might as well trade it in. Pretty crazy considering I have spent close to $20,000 on modifications ALONE. DEAL AT THE DEALERSHIP WILL BE CUT TUESDAY, SO ANY OFFERS HAVE TO COME BY TUESDAY (9/30)

So, a little about the tahoe. It is a 2002 Z71 with loads of goodies and only 50K miles. Most efficient way is probably just to list out the features, so here it goes:

Engine:
Magnacharger twin-screw supercharger
Volant Air Intake
Borla Exhaust
Electric Fan

Exterior:
Silverado SS 20” wheels
Sylvania HID Headlights
Back-up sensors

Interior:
Neo 40gig MP3 player (custom install)
Magellan 700 Touch Screen Navigation (custom install)
Bluetooth
Volunteer Fire / Police Siren & Airhorn (speaker mounted behind front grill)
JL 4x100 amp running component door speakers and twin 10” JL subs
Built-in radar detector

Other questions:
Tires? In good shape with some more miles left to go
Maintenance? Have kept all records and performed all the regular items. Have used Mobil 1 fully synthetic about every 5K miles. I have also waxed it, myself, about every 6 months.
Paint? Good shape thanks to regular waxing/washing. There are a number of dings/scratches that are normal for a used car, but just about everyone that sees the tahoe is amazed at the condition it’s in. Thus, I would say the paint is in good condition.
Accidents? No
Body work? Yes, minor work done to fix dings (thanks to careless people out there)
Other owners: No

If you are interested, PM me and leave me your contact information so that I can get in touch with you. I am located in Houston, TX, so interested parties in other areas of the country will need to figure out transport arrangements. Sad for me to let the tahoe go, but would much rather give it to some good folks who will better appreciate it.

Can't seem to post pictures, but dug up an old Cardomain site from way back in the day. Posted some pictures of some of the modifications if you want to take a peak.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/549735
Old 09-30-2008, 08:37 PM
PA Z06
Safety Car

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Man thats really nice, would make a hell of a daily driver
Old 10-01-2008, 04:03 PM
IMXCITD
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 307 Likes on 290 Posts

very nice Tahoe with some sweet mods!!