Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

2009 JCW Mini Cooper - $26,900 or take over lease for $397/month!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 05:24 PM
dgoldenz
Melting Slicks

Received 446 Likes on 208 Posts

Default 2009 JCW Mini Cooper - $26,900 or take over lease for $397/month!

**This is the lowest priced JCW Mini Cooper in the entire country!!! Check cars.com, autotrader, and ebay for yourself!***

I am offering to sell the car for $26,900 or have someone take over the lease of my factory 2009 JCW Mini Cooper for only $397/month. The car is pepper white with black roof, black sport stripes, black leatherette, cream color line, cold weather package, rear fog lights, multi-function steering wheel, and black sport stripes.

The lease terms are for 15k miles per year and the car currently only has 8,9xx miles on it, leaving about 36,000 miles for the last 22 months of the lease (~19k miles/year). My payment is only $397.xx per month for 36 months (just paid the 14th month, so 22 payments remaining) including Virginia taxes, lease ends August 23, 2011. This is a VERY low lease payment for a JCW, I've seen quite a few Cooper S models for a higher payment than this. I partially achieved this payment by putting down the maximum security deposits through BMW's Multiple Security Deposit program (MSD). There were 7 extra security deposits in addition to the one standard, so $3200 out of pocket was my cost. Each additional security deposited decreased the money factor (interest rate) by .00007 - with the max MSD's, the equivalent interest rate reduction was about 1.1%. I am looking to recoup that amount from the person taking over the lease, but you will get the full $3200 back from BMW Financial Services at the end of the lease if you take it over (assuming no damages to the car). If you buy the car instead, there is no payment to me required since BMWFS will reimburse me for the security deposit at that time.

You can email me at dgold@goldfinancialgrp.com if you have any questions.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:36 PM
dgoldenz
Melting Slicks

Received 446 Likes on 208 Posts

bump

Quick Reply: 2009 JCW Mini Cooper - $26,900 or take over lease for $397/month!