Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

2009 JCW Mini Cooper - $25,250, lowest pricest you will find anywhere!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 11:19 PM
dgoldenz
Melting Slicks

Received 446 Likes on 208 Posts

Originally Posted by runutzzzzz
Was that you at Giant this evening in the JSB?

Have you tried Carmax?
Yes, that was me at Giant....was there a few times actually. I am headed to Carmax and AutoBuyingService in Fairfax tomorrow to get an updated quote. Have a buyer in Florida willing to go $23k, but trying to sort out details and a final price. Hard working with out of state buyer that has a loan instead of paying cash. Is Kevin's last name Whitelaw by chance?
Old 01-16-2010, 08:41 AM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by dgoldenz
Yes, that was me at Giant....was there a few times actually. I am headed to Carmax and AutoBuyingService in Fairfax tomorrow to get an updated quote. Have a buyer in Florida willing to go $23k, but trying to sort out details and a final price. Hard working with out of state buyer that has a loan instead of paying cash. Is Kevin's last name Whitelaw by chance?
I thought it was you, I think I've only seen 1 other JSB around here and a woman was driving it. Your Vette is too quiet

Have you also tried calling all the Mini dealers around here? Sometimes they have a buyer waiting on certain cars. I've sold a few of my cars to dealers for good money.

Yes, it's Kevin Whitelaw. I have his number if you'd like.

I think you'd be able to find a dealer to pay you $23K Here's one that went through the auction: 01/13/10 W PALM Lease $22,200 10,008 Avg DARK SIL 4G 6 Yes

Last edited by runutzzzzz; 01-16-2010 at 08:43 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:11 PM
dgoldenz
Melting Slicks

I thought it was you, I think I've only seen 1 other JSB around here and a woman was driving it. Your Vette is too quiet

Have you also tried calling all the Mini dealers around here? Sometimes they have a buyer waiting on certain cars. I've sold a few of my cars to dealers for good money.

Yes, it's Kevin Whitelaw. I have his number if you'd like.

I think you'd be able to find a dealer to pay you $23K Here's one that went through the auction: 01/13/10 W PALM Lease $22,200 10,008 Avg DARK SIL 4G 6 Yes
The Vette could certainly use some power upgrades, but I'll be keeping it stock until the warranty is up. I called Mini of Sterling, too many used cars in stock already. Mini of Alexandria said they would pay $21-22k, but I just got an e-mail from someone in Gainesville interested at my asking price of $24.5k through ebay, so hopefully that will fly.

Does Kevin still do installs? He posted in my thread on DIYMA that Safe & Sound was a good place to take it, but didn't mention if he's still doing anything.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:23 PM
dgoldenz
Melting Slicks

Looks like it is sold....again....hopefully.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:13 PM
dgoldenz
Melting Slicks

SOLD!!!
Old 01-18-2010, 11:41 AM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by dgoldenz
SOLD!!!
Did you get full payment this time?? Was it a Money Order with 10K extra?

Congrats!!! Now we need the good weather so us "Haymarket" Vettes can go cruising... I put 2K miles on the Vette last year??
Old 01-18-2010, 11:59 AM
dgoldenz
Melting Slicks

Did you get full payment this time?? Was it a Money Order with 10K extra?

Congrats!!! Now we need the good weather so us "Haymarket" Vettes can go cruising... I put 2K miles on the Vette last year??
No, though I did get several offers from an overseas person out of town on business for $10k over my asking price with a request to re-imburse the difference. I should have jumped on those offers while I had the chance.

Sold for $24k, received deposit already, full payment coming Wednesday.....about time. Some good weather would be nice. The stock tires sure do suck in the cold weather.

Quick Reply: 2009 JCW Mini Cooper - $25,250, lowest pricest you will find anywhere!!!