Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Other Cars
Reload this Page >

Looking to buy a Viper, or 911 turbo or C6 Z06 by the summer

Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Looking to buy a Viper, or 911 turbo or C6 Z06 by the summer

Old 02-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Pinky...
CF Senior Member

Vipers have kept their value incredibly well! Cool car, would be interested in just checking one out.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:14 AM
MVR 155
CF Senior Member

Cruise-In XI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Originally Posted by RED HAWK View Post
No. He doesn't know me. He's just a jerk. I'd call him worse, however, posting rules prohibit it. Maybe he won't be as jealous once he has enough money to do some mods on his "regular" Viper.
Dont let it get to you..... Im personally not a fan of wings and such but the fact that your car is modded around the "race" viper I think its completely bad a$$

Having said that I would find the three cars being considered a really hard choice..... all three of them do something different.

The Z06 is probably the best car bang for buck offering a bit of refinement along with world class performance.

The Viper is an edgy look at me car that also delivers world class performance but is unforgiving and unrefined..... if you dont respect it you will get bitten and bitten hard.

The Porsche is a refined well performing package that gives world class performance as well.... with the refinement comes a certain degree of numbness, it is however a true exotic but I dont think its going to deliver the hardcore thrills that you would recieve from the Z06 or Viper.

None the less you are faced with a serious decision to make..... I would suggest some seat time in each car to really help you make up your mind as each car has it own completely different characteristics.

Good Luck with your choice but honestly in my opinion you cant go wrong with any 3 of your choices.... it boils down to which car suits your individual needs the best.

Mike
Old 02-03-2010, 01:49 PM
PDCjonny
CF Senior Member

No. He doesn't know me. He's just a jerk. I'd call him worse, however, posting rules prohibit it. Maybe he won't be as jealous once he has enough money to do some mods on his "regular" Viper.
On the contrary I do know you Devil Dog.
Your the laughing stock of Viper Alley, banned from the VCA website and an all round well acknowledged ahole who loves to post pictures of his horrible Hennessey winged car, and his Texas shack.

My problem isn't what mods to add, it's which Viper to add them to? Oh, you only have one and it's that atrocity? Pity.....
Old 02-06-2010, 08:46 PM
RED HAWK
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by PDCjonny View Post
On the contrary I do know you Devil Dog.
Your the laughing stock of Viper Alley, banned from the VCA website and an all round well acknowledged ahole who loves to post pictures of his horrible Hennessey winged car, and his Texas shack.

My problem isn't what mods to add, it's which Viper to add them to? Oh, you only have one and it's that atrocity? Pity.....
Why don't you learn English? It's you're...not your...smart guy. Stupid is as stupid does. You're nothing but a follower.

Last edited by RED HAWK; 02-06-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:49 PM
RED HAWK
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by MVR 155 View Post
Dont let it get to you..... Im personally not a fan of wings and such but the fact that your car is modded around the "race" viper I think its completely bad a$$

Having said that I would find the three cars being considered a really hard choice..... all three of them do something different.

The Z06 is probably the best car bang for buck offering a bit of refinement along with world class performance.

The Viper is an edgy look at me car that also delivers world class performance but is unforgiving and unrefined..... if you dont respect it you will get bitten and bitten hard.

The Porsche is a refined well performing package that gives world class performance as well.... with the refinement comes a certain degree of numbness, it is however a true exotic but I dont think its going to deliver the hardcore thrills that you would recieve from the Z06 or Viper.

None the less you are faced with a serious decision to make..... I would suggest some seat time in each car to really help you make up your mind as each car has it own completely different characteristics.

Good Luck with your choice but honestly in my opinion you cant go wrong with any 3 of your choices.... it boils down to which car suits your individual needs the best.

Mike
Thanks. Good advice too.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Corey_68
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by PDCjonny View Post
Or you could get a normal looking Viper without all the add on rice and not be a laughing stock.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:24 PM
PDCjonny
CF Senior Member

Why don't you learn English? It's you're...not your...smart guy. Stupid is as stupid does. You're nothing but a follower.
Oh no, a misspelled word.
Go to Viper Alley, look for posts mentioning DevilDog (AKA the fake marine) and laugh at the biggest **** on the 'net.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:59 PM
wilson34
CF Senior Member

Turbo. orrrrrr Z, it's a tough decision.

To me a Viper is more of a car that you like to drive on occasion, but would rather not own.
But I sure don't have as much seat time as the owners of vipers do of course.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Jack Daniels
CF Senior Member

Yea, lol, there is nothing rice at all about your Viper. Someone just trying to get a rise outta ya

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking to buy a Viper, or 911 turbo or C6 Z06 by the summer

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: