Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

High Mileage H2?s

Old 01-19-2010, 12:11 PM
ranger 66
CF Senior Member

Default High Mileage H2?s

I am looking for a bad weather/ fun/tow vehicle and have come across several cheap high mileage H2's. Does anyone know how well these trucks do with high mileage? Is it even worth it to buy one with over 80K on the clock? Can they be made reliable with that much mileage etc? I can pick one up in the low teens($13-$15K). Any info you could provide would be most helpful.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:27 PM
MVR 155
CF Senior Member

Cruise-In XI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12

While I do not have a high mile H2 (mine is in the 30K mile range), I do spend alot of time on the Hummer forums/Elcova Forums and there are many members there with high mile trucks that have very few problems. The H2 is a 3/4 ton truck so its pretty heavy duty and unless its been wheeled really hard it should hold up well. Typical platic rattles and such.

Check out the Hummer Forums and Elcova forums for some more info.

I have owned mine for about 2.5 years and love it

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: High Mileage H2?s

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: