Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS - 2006 Volvo S60 R - Fast, Fun & Family Safe

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 10:18 PM
gonbad
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default FS - 2006 Volvo S60 R - Fast, Fun & Family Safe

Located in Houston, TX

Price: $20,499

Exterior: Electric Silver
Interior: Nordkap Leather (Dark Blue/Black)
Factory Sport Body Kit
Factory Sirius Sat Radio
"18 Pegasus Wheels
6spd Manual Transmission
Sun/Moon roof
Profossionaly Tinted Windows (Legal 35%)
HID Headlamps
Brand New Nitto NeoGen Tires

Garage kept and smoke free

Fun and Fast high performance European sedan. 300 hp and 300 ft/lbs or torque really get it moving. Other aspects which set the R apart from standard S60s were the large Brembo front and rear four-piston brakes, optional 18" 5 spoke "Pegasus" wheels, blue faced "R" gauges, standard HID headlights, as well as the Four-C suspension system. Four-C (a short name for "Continuously Controlled Chassis Concept") allows the user to select from three modes: Comfort, Sport, and Advanced. "Comfort" attempts to soften the car over bumps, while "Advanced" firms the suspension considerably and gives more aggressive throttle response - a setting Volvo implies is for use on the race track. This is accomplished through a drive by wire throttle, allowing the same pedal travel to result in different performance when the appropriate mode is selected, Öhlins electronically-controlled shock absorbers that can adjust themselves 500 times a second, and a complex series of sensors throughout the body of the vehicle.

Buyer is responsible for shipping. However, I am willing to deliver the car to the buyer. If within 300 miles of Houston I will deliver for the cost of fuel only. Outside of this distance I will deliver for the cost of fuel and my return coach plane ticket.

Quick Reply: FS - 2006 Volvo S60 R - Fast, Fun & Family Safe