Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

What is it worth? 1969 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 12:56 PM
c213854
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is it worth? 1969 Camaro

I am looking at this car and was wondering what the car is worth. Sorry I dont have any pics I should be getting them in the next day or two.

Here is what the guy said needed to be done.

Windshield, the water squirters, the washer jar with bracket and hoses, hood insulation with clips for a cowl induction steel hood, emblems( front and rear bumpers with nuts. over flow bottle for radiator, all four tires, right side door weather strip( I broke it when I was installing), window cranks(4), glove box insert with striker, a lock set( trunk, doors, glove box), the door locks came with the car that are in the doors ) set of arm rest screws( 2 ), set of visor screws( 6 ), set of rear view mirror screws( 3 ), both door inside lock funnels, one left seat ( I have two right seats one is covered and one is in good condition that is the one that Iam using for the left, have the left seat covers in the box )

And here is the description of the car.

The car is a 1969 Camaro Hugger Orange, standard black interior, with 1967 console and a B&M quarter stick auto shifter, aftermarket three gauge cluster with housing, a monster tach along side of the steering collum, all the interior is new or refurbished( I have the new door panels). A pioneer system is in the car. All lights work, standard egg crate grill, all four rims are progressive solid alum. back are 15x9.5 and front are 14x5. The whole car is lowered about 2 inches. Drum brakes( have the 67 Z28 disc brakes but they have to be rebuilt ) 454 nothing special but runs extremely well, It has a big cap HEI distributor, team G alum. intake, AFB 625 carb, the guy that I bought the stock engine said that it had flat top pistons and 30 over bore. He stepped up the cam but it is still hydraulic, never looked inside the engine. 2" headman headers, mini torque starter, 2.5 steel exhaust with dynomax turbos exiting behind the rear tires. 350 automatic transmission with a raybestos racing kit and drum,a huge tranny cooler,I have a stock torque convertor in place. brass 4 row radiator with two electric fans.The only power option is steering, no a/c, no power windows. Factory 69 Z28 cowl induction steel hood, A 69 Chevelle12 bolt posi with a 4:10 gear, multi leaf springs out of a 69 Z28 with lakewood real traction bars, neoprene bushings with shackle kit. The body sit on alum. bushings.New rubbers all the way around but the right side door. The body and frame are excellent shape for the year. I started this project in March of 1989 and have been working on the car ever since. I bought it with no interior, no rear end, no wiring, all the glass was broke. I started with just a body. I have $ 15000.00 in to it. I have the FL. title in my name free and clear.

Thanks for the help.
Dennis
Old 09-06-2010, 01:55 PM
juiceman03070
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Looks like a put together car with all kinds of strange parts ...
Not a bad thing if all you are looking for is a driver ..
If the car is a clean driver with good metal ...my guess is 20 at the top if finished ...
Market is super flat for fixer uppers....IMHO.....
Old 09-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Chevy Guy
Team Owner

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts

Based on the description, its worth between $500 and $25,000 dollars.

Seriously, impossible to tell. I can tell you what, I dont like a lot of things based on the description especially the solid body mounts and the claim of having a Chevelle (coil spring) rear in the car.

Get notified of new replies

To What is it worth? 1969 Camaro

Quick Reply: What is it worth? 1969 Camaro