Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS: 2001 Eclipse *Low miles*

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Snakecharmer383
Melting Slicks

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Default FS: 2001 Eclipse *Low miles*

For sell is my 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS that I bought brand new from Wheeler Mitsubishi in Johnstown, PA. The car has power windows, locks and factory AM/FM CD player. The car was just inspected and is good until 6/2011 in PA. The car is a 2.4L automatic. Car currently has 38,550 miles. The car is my wifes show car and is only driven on nice sunny days which are usually to and from a judged car show. The car has won multiple trophies at shows in western PA. The car has been used by 2 different car companies for promotions. The car has a clean and clear title in hand and has never been raced, abused or smoked in. Car is meticulously maintained in every sense. Oil and filter is changed every 3K miles. The car is a solid 9.5 out of 10.
The Patriot Red Pearl paint is factory and in 2007 custom black fames were added. These black flames have silver metallic flake so when the sun hits it they glimmer, just an extra touch! The flames were masked by hand and took 14 hrs to put down on the car, they are not computer generated. The hood and both front fenders were painted only, rest of the paint is factory and flawless. Car has always been kept in garage.
The interior is factory black/silver in color. Only modifications were made to some trim pieces which were painted silver then cleared with a high grade clear coat. There are no marks, rips, tears of any kind and no one has ever sat in the back seats. There is a custom gauge overlay that reads “clipsy” in the instrument cluster. Interior is a solid 9.75 out of 10.
The car has been lowered 1.5” with Goldline springs and the factory struts were replaced at the same time with KYB GR-2 struts. The car had a 4 wheel alignment at that time and drives straight without any problems. The car has 18” Konig Unknowns wrapped with Kumho Ecsta 225/40zr18 tires. The company BuyWheelsToday.com used the car for their advertising. Front tires have about 35% of tread left. Rear tires are 90%. The front rotors are drilled and slotted and zinc coated and where purchased from irotors.com. Both front calipers and rear drums have been painted to match the color of the car. The engine is stock except for a K&N intake. Exhaust is stock except for a magnaflow muffler. Vehicle has an aftermarket gas cap that is silver in color. All windows are tinted 20%. Car has a silver 5 piece grill craft kit in the front. Grillcraft.com is the other company to use the car to help sell their product. The eclipse has clear front turn signal lenses with an amber bulb. The rear back up lenses are also clear with white LEDs. The license plates lights lights are also white LEDs. The rear taillights are altezza lights and have a silver finish. The signature Mitsubishi diamonds were taken off and 03-05 chrome emblems were put on the car. The headlights were also changed to the 03-05 model because they have a all chrome housing. All factory lenses and taillights are included with the car along with factory wheels/tires. I also will include the factory springs and airbox from the engine compartment. The car also has a shorty antenna to help with the looks because the factory is way too high. The factory antenna and factory gas cap are also included. All receipts or anything else I may have forgotten that is affiliated with the car will also go to the new owner. There is one small door ding on driver’s side rear quarter panel which is the car’s biggest flaw. Smaller then the size of a dime.
Car is only being sold to invest into other vehicles (C5) . There are NO mechanical defects with any parts of the car. The car is being sold “as is” and no warranty is expressed or implied. The car gets a lot of looks. Buyer is responsible for pickup and or shipping charges. Buyer is also responsible for any taxes or fees for any transfers of title,etc. Prefer cash in hand at time of pickup or wire transfer.

Asking $8995.00

Old 10-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Dave68
Race Director

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

Very nicely done! I like those wheels.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:26 AM
Snakecharmer383
Melting Slicks

Thanks..you should buy it so I can buy a C5!!
Old 10-22-2010, 09:07 AM
oneslowGTO
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why would someone put an eclipse in a car show?
On another note, looks clean, but not a fan of the flames, or the seats..
The wheels for sure make that car look good. Glws!
Old 10-24-2010, 12:32 AM
Snakecharmer383
Melting Slicks

Why would someone buy a GTO?
I do like the color.
Thanks for the bump

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2001 Eclipse *Low miles*

Quick Reply: FS: 2001 Eclipse *Low miles*