Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Very nice DURAMAX with lots of extras FOR TRADE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 01:35 PM
1BAD97VETTE
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Very nice DURAMAX with lots of extras FOR TRADE!

up for trade is my 2004.5 Which means alot that it is a LLY truck and not the LB7 truck, truck does have 140000 miles and runs and drives great, especially to be lifted and on 37's!!! Truck does have a rebuilt tittle from a front end collision, but it was fixed back perfect to oe specs with oe parts at our collision shop here in paducah, my boss actually bought the truck wrecked, and repaired it all at out shop, I never got any pictures or anything of it, but it was not a bad hit, no bags were blown or anything!!! His only reason for sellling is becuase he purchased a wrecked 2007 Cummins truck to repair and drive!

Modifications of the truck include

-6" suspension lift With Kick Bars
-22" wheels with 37/13.50 tires (practially brand new, tires were 505 a piece)
-5" exhaust
-Turbo Downpipe
-tinted windows
-10000k HID headlights and Foglights
-New style HD mirrors with heat and blinkers
-Alpine DVD/double din cd player with backup camera with navigation and bluetooth / Also has interface so you can still use stering wheel controlls!
-Sprayed in Bed liner (matched to truck color)
-crystal clear (headlights and marker lights)
-New style Hood and Grille
-BRAND NEW GM TRANSFER CASE ( I HAD THE PUMP RUB GOING ON WITH MY OLD ONE) new one is under 3yr 100k mile warranty!

MAY ENTERTAIN TRADES, BUT PLS NO LOW BALL OFFERS.... Im a very honest and legit seller, you can check my feedback etc...

IM REALLY LOOKING FOR A WELLLLL BUILT, FRC, OR C5 Coupe THATS STREETABLE , OR A Z06.....

here is the only pics I have with new hood and grille, Check link below for older posting and older pics!!!!

http://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-cl...etc-sharp.html[/QUOTE]
Old 03-04-2012, 01:36 PM
1BAD97VETTE
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

two pictures that were taken yesterday 3/3/2012

Quick Reply: Very nice DURAMAX with lots of extras FOR TRADE!