Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

2004 Volvo S60R Turbo AWD near Pittsburgh

Old 09-01-2012, 02:18 PM
RBbugBITme
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2004 Volvo S60R Turbo AWD near Pittsburgh

Spectacular car to carry the kids and still have fun.

2004 S60R (300hp/tq and AWD)
120,000mi
Black Sapphire
Manual Trans - shifts perfectly, no bad synchros

Condition:
Every single thing works. There are no mechanical or interior issues whatsoever.
Interior 8/10 non-smoker
Mechanical 9/10
Exterior 5/10 Way too many dings from soccer moms at the super market. Also front bumper is cracked which you'll see in the photo. That costs $900 from Volvo pre-painted.
Clutch doesn't slip at all.
Boost gauge shows stock boost but I can remove it if you want. The old IPD mount sucks.

Picked the car up CPO in Sept. 2009 with 60,001 mi and I drove this car 60,000 trouble free miles since. Obviously mostly highway miles cruising on the turnpike between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.

Features:
All power and heated leather seats
HIDs
6 disc cd changer. No blown speakers.
Sunroof
Keyless entry (I have both keys)
All tires less than 1 year old (They're not identical due to 2 punctures over the past year)

In the past year my mechanic did:
Timing/accessory belt and water pump
tie rod ends
4 wheel alignment
All 5 ignition coils (1 went bad)
Rear rotors, pads, and parking shoes and front pads
IPD turbo control valve
Coolant was flushed
Oil changes every 3000mi

Let me know if you have any questions. This is a spectacular car I'm letting go for $8000 due to the nose and door scrapes. Dealerships are offering me $6500 so I think this is a fair price.
I do still owe money on the car, I don't have the title in hand. The process of buying the car is identical except you'll need 2 checks with you; 1 check in the amount of the payoff and one check for the additional value to me. You can still drive away that day from the notary. All titles in PA are handled electronically by the DMV as of this year so it is hassle free.

25 photos can be found here....
http://photobucket.com/s60r_for_sale

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2004 Volvo S60R Turbo AWD near Pittsburgh