Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

AMAZING 2004 Barbados Twin Turbo GTO (1100+hp) for sale

Old 11-16-2012, 02:12 PM
FRCEFED
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

Default AMAZING 2004 Barbados Twin Turbo GTO (1100+hp) for sale

Contact Info:
PM for contact #
Email: bbgto79@gmail.com

PLEASE serious buyers only. Do not waste my time and I will not waste yours. Thank you

I know people say this alot, but I honestly never thought I could do this. This car has consumed a huge part of my life over the past 7 years. Both emotionally and financially, lol. But I just feel like it's time to move on to something else. This is an amazing machine. It is a very well known GTO over on ls1gto.com.

I purchased the car bone stock with 1900 miles on it from an older gentleman in NC in March of 2005. I am the second owner. Car was my daily driver for the first 44,000 miles or so. It currently has just under 47k original miles with less than 3,000 on it’s most current setup. The car has been through two “builds”. The first was a Procharger/CAM/Meth setup on the stock block/heads LS1 that made 640rwhp and was featured in GM High Tech Performance Magazine’s September 2009 issue. Also, in 2009, I started what would become this most recent build and would take over 2 years to complete.

Car is EXTREMELY well taken care of. Has not even seen rain in over 3 years. 100% garage kept. Stays detailed and spotless. Even when I do drive it I take some Meguiar’s QD and Invisible Glass glass cleaner with me. Anyone who knows this car can attest to my **** attentiveness. There are only a few MINOR "blemishes" I can even think to mention on the exterior. One is the rear bumper has a dime sized knick in it (has been touched up). Second, the hood has a very small dent in it in the center from the 92mm NW throttle body pushing on it. And the pass side door handle (plastic around the handle) had the infamos paint peel issue. It too has been touched up and wouldn't even be noticeable if you didn't point it out. I will get pics up of all of these this evening. The only interior blemish is the very common issue of wear on the driver's seat outboard leather side bolster. While it is much less than many others, it is there. All of these things are extremely minor and some would have to be pointed out to even notice. Car truly is immaculately kept.

Car has been built and tuned by the best of the best, HEINTZ RACING in Mooresville, NC and Jered Gall (G-Engines). And they will attest to the extreme high standards this car was built to. Tuned by, undeniably one of the best, Nick Williams. Some of you may also know these guys and the builders and tuners of such GTO's as Travis’ (T-Bones Goat) 8 second record setter, Don’s (ddixon) crazy consistent mid 9 second award winner, and Jeremy’s (ls2 goat) insane MBM terror. And that’s just to name a FEW....of the GTO's!

This car is the absolute definition of a SLEEPER. Runs in the 9’s at over 142mph on 93 octane with full stereo sytem and a 4080lb (with me in it) race weight while still having ice cold A/C (of note: has a brand new OEM A/C compressor too) and is completely streetable. We believe it has the potential to run DEEP in the nines on the race gas tune.

The car makes 760rwhp/754rwtq at 14psi on 93 gas with 14 (yes 14) degrees of timing. She makes 917rwhp/947rwtq at 18psi on 110 oct. with 22 degrees timing.

The power curve on this car is insane. It hits sooooooooo hard it's crazy. (SEE GRAPH)

I'm asking $31,500 for the car, as it sits.

After looking at what others are asking and at what you’re getting for the money with this car, I honestly feel like this is one of those “next level” GTO's. Truth be told, my asking price is actually tens of thousands of dollars LESS than what I put just into this last build! You will not find another Goat with this much invested in it, as well taken care of, and with the quality of parts and attention to detail that has been put into it for this price. I have a binder with dyno sheets, receipts, orig window sticker, you name it that I started the day I bought the car. It’s now probably 4” thick or more!

BUILD THREAD:
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...ram=1341588996

FUEL SYSTEM:
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319391

STEREO SYSTEM INSTALL:
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210841

FIRST AND ONLY TIME TO DRAGSTRIP (ECS SHOOTOUT -- Nov/2011):
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=426122

FEATURED IN GM HIGH TECH PERFORMANCE SEPTEMBER 2009 ISSUE:
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326817

:This entire setup has less than 3,ooo miles on it and 6 pump gas passes (2011’s ECS event):

-Jered Gall (G-Engines) 408 Iron shortblock (9.45:1 CR)
Callies compstar crank, Callies compstar rods, JE pistons, ARP hardware throughout

-Trick Flow CNC 245cc heads from TEA (Total Engine Airflow)

- O-ringed block and heads w/ copper gaskets

-COMP custom turbo CAM

-Melling HP oil pump

-New OEM water pump

-Custom breather setup from Heintz Racing

-2004 GTO Griffin aluminum radiator

-160 deg. thermostat

-Edlebrock Victor Jr. intake manifold with Aaron's sheetmetal elbow

-Nick Williams 92mm TB

-BMR Strut Tower Brace

-Numerous underhood parts powdercoated semi-gloss black

-APS Twin Turbo Kit:
LG Motorsports upgraded turbochargers, coated manifolds, upgraded Turbowerx oil scavenge pump, all Aeroquip lines (none of the original cheap APS hoses), K&N intake filters, new 14lb Tial wastegate springs, Turbosmart Race BOV

-Turbosmart EBoost 2 electronic boost controller on single gauge SCSS A-pillar (14lb pump gas and 18lb race gas settings)

-MSD two step

-GReddy turbo timer in center console

-AIS progressive trunk mount methanol kit (dual 10lb nozzles) with push-to-test button in center console

-Kooks Street Screamer full 3” catback exhaust

-RPM fully built Level 5 electronic (w/ OD) 4L80e automatic transmission w/ Trans Brake

-TCI TCU (Transmission Control Unit)

-B&M Hi-Tek SuperCooler Trans Cooler with 175 deg. Thermostat and cooling fan

-Precision triple disc 3600 stall

-SLP Line Lock

-Hendrix Engineering complete Phase II 8.8 IRS setup with Detroit tru trac, 3.31 ford racing gears, Timken bearings, newest (larger) axle version

-ARP rear wheel studs

-Powertrain Inc. 4” aluminum driveshaft (NO vibrations)

-GForce 1320 Double Adjustable QA1 coilover setup out back (225lb springs)

-BMR subframe connectors with Pedders subframe bushings

-Hotchkis front and rear sway bars

-Pedders front and rear endlinks and bushings

-Custom Magnafuel fuel system utilizing stock fuel tank. Magnafuel 4301 pump (1500hp), Magnafuel boost referenced adjustable regulator, flow matched 80lb injs., custom stock sumped fuel tank, all aeroquip hoses (-8 feed to Magnafuel Y adapter, then -8 feed to Edlebrock fuel rails, and -6 return to tank)

-SSR GT2 wheels (18.8.5 F/18x9.5 R) with nearly new Nitto NT05 245/40 tires up front and 60% or so Nitto NTO5R drag radials 285/40 out back. You CAN NOT get these wheels anymore. One of a very small # of GTO’s with these wheels

-Complete 05-06 front brake setup with Goodridge SS lines

-EBC slotted and dimpled front rotors

-Braille trunk mounted battery

-Trunk mounted fire extinguisher

-Autometer Sport Comp II Oil pressure gauge mounted in custom gauge cluster surround, Autometer Sport Comp II Fuel pressure and Innovate MTX-L wideband in SCSS center dash mount gauge pod

-Custom West Coast Speed/Bohnam gauge cluster done in black with orange needles to match the Autometer Sport Comp II gauges (turned out amazing)

-Custom professionally installed Stereo System:
Infinity Kappa component set up front, Infinity Kappa rear speakers, two 8” JL Audio subs in the stock location behind rear seats in custom mdf enclosures for best sound, full sound deadening installed around subs by rear window and all behind the rear seats, dual alpine amps custom mounted in trunk. Very clean system

-JHP V2 rear spoiler

-West Coast Speed gloss black SAP grilles

-Maverick Man gloss black fiberglass rear diffuser

-Ebay roof spoiler (I like it, easily removable if you don’t)

-2006 OEM GTO tail lights

-4300K HID headlights

-Brand new OEM fog lights (with a spare brand new set to go with the car)

-JHP Clear side markers

-20% tint all around

Old 11-16-2012, 02:13 PM
FRCEFED
Pro

Old 11-16-2012, 02:13 PM
FRCEFED
Pro

Old 11-16-2012, 02:48 PM
pappy.72
Le Mans Master

Received 45 Likes on 37 Posts

GLWS
That thing is very well done. Nice garage too!
Old 11-16-2012, 02:50 PM
FRCEFED
Pro

Thank you
Old 11-16-2012, 05:46 PM
IMXCITD
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 307 Likes on 290 Posts

sharp ride and a well done f/s ad.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:04 AM
tjschraf
Pro

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

love this color, love the car more

did all bbm's come with the black guages? I love the way it looks.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:17 AM
Mr turbo rotary
Team Owner

Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts

On the time slip which car is the GTO?
Old 11-18-2012, 05:10 AM
FRCEFED
Pro

Car 620 (rt hand). I/we (Heintz Racing) believe the car has a LOW nine in it on the 110 tune. Possibly a high 8.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:11 AM
FRCEFED
Pro

I however have never driven the car on the 110 tune. Street or track. It would be nuts to try it on the street and I have not had the car back to the track since the ecs last year.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:17 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by IMXCITD
sharp ride and a well done f/s ad.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:12 AM
FRCEFED
Pro

ttt for a new week.

Tons of interest, but seems a lot of dreamers more than anything. I honestly believe the first person to come see and experience this car will be taking it home with them. Someone could have themselves one hell of a Christmas present.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Witt748
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow you weren't kidding about that power curve!
Old 12-07-2012, 12:55 AM
BLU-BY-U
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

very nice
Old 12-13-2012, 09:40 AM
MathC3
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The sleeper is strong with this one. Love the stock look !

Get notified of new replies

To AMAZING 2004 Barbados Twin Turbo GTO (1100+hp) for sale

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AMAZING 2004 Barbados Twin Turbo GTO (1100+hp) for sale