Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

2014 LS7 Camaro!! Could be interesting...

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 07:51 AM
Lavender
Melting Slicks

Received 320 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by NytmereZ
what I said many posts ago was fact,(you must ha e selective reading ) join the VCA and find out for yourself, instead of being a spectator fanboy, regardless, who holds all the track records?, I do t care if the tires are made of wood, they still ate enough to win, and will in FACT be replaced by better tires, no matter how much you want to raise a point, that is not only wrong ,but doesn't even matter, which. At hold the record?

Why weren't the MPSC used on the pro-type viper?, they were used on previous record holding gens? Do you have any common sense?

You do know companies do infact do things like that, just look at the iPhones , how lond did it take for other. Carriers to get it?
Some people just can't admit when they are wrong , I. Bet your some 60 year old man who likes to bicker,about things you know nothing about, regardless, corvette loses to a new car that will have much tweaking, and sure as hell better tires, than the crap that were used on the prototype.

You wrote all that BS but still haven't backed up your Anti-GM blabbering.:rofl :
Old 03-28-2013, 07:10 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Received 295 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by Lavender
You wrote all that BS but still haven't backed up your Anti-GM blabbering.:rofl :
For the 3 rd time......Join the VCA where you ca. Read FACTS, better yet save your money, cause the current record holder is a Viper
Old 03-28-2013, 07:14 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by racerns
Did you even read the specifications of the new Z28? They spent all that time removing weight, adding aerodynamics, carbon brakes, and special shocks just so they could use up LS7 stock? Sure.

GM is claiming 3sec a lap faster than the ZL1 and 1.05 g cornering. This car will make the 302LS look silly.
No I actually wait for real numbers, I don't speculate magazine garbage especially before its even tested

Btw , I don't like the new camaro tailights, looks like a Malibu

Last edited by NytmereZ; 03-28-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:28 PM
Guibo
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

For the 3 rd time......Join the VCA where you ca. Read FACTS, better yet save your money, cause the current record holder is a Viper
And for the 4th time, just because you say it doesn't make it a FACT. I'm sure this topic got some traction over on the Viper forums. Could you post a link to such a discussion?
After you do that, explain to me how it makes sense that SRT would push for developing a 355mm Cup tire for the Viper, when Cup 2 is hitting the market in only a few months.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:41 PM
racerns
Melting Slicks

Received 118 Likes on 67 Posts

No I actually wait for real numbers, I don't speculate magazine garbage especially before its even tested
You don't speculate

Even on comparable tires, boss would still be superior, now with the ZL1 suspension setup, we are talking an easy camaro win, but that probably won't happen.
Speculate is exactly what you did in that post. You didn't look at the specs for the Z28 before making a comparison with the Boss LS. Even if you did you were still speculating about its performance before it was tested.

Last edited by racerns; 03-29-2013 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:24 AM
Damillio
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The weight loss is nothing special.
No supercharger, no AC - thats at least 200lbs?

EDIT
forgot to add NO STEREO

Last edited by Damillio; 03-29-2013 at 01:01 AM.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:40 AM
GenerationX1
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The 2014 Z/28 is for a fact going to be a limited run as I figured it would be along with a few others since GM is trying to use up all of the remaining LS7's hence the new LT1 program, and will be positioned above the ZL1 when it comes to pricing.

All of that can be read here:

http://www.camaronews.com/camaronews...s-and-updates/
Old 03-29-2013, 12:11 PM
Lavender
Melting Slicks

Could care less if it's a Viper or not.You still haven't backed up your bullchit.

I believe it is time to get plonked.Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall...e.g : Waste of Bandwigth
Old 03-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Lavender
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Guibo
And for the 4th time, just because you say it doesn't make it a FACT. I'm sure this topic got some traction over on the Viper forums. Could you post a link to such a discussion?
After you do that, explain to me how it makes sense that SRT would push for developing a 355mm Cup tire for the Viper, when Cup 2 is hitting the market in only a few months.
You should probably join VCA and read facts? Facts such as that GM is sending ringers.... oh wait that '08 Viper pulled 580 thru the wheels @ that same dyno couple years ago.

That's some facts.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:52 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Lavender
You should probably join VCA and read facts? Facts such as that GM is sending ringers.... oh wait that '08 Viper pulled 580 thru the wheels @ that same dyno couple years ago.

That's some facts.
I could give a crap of GM, dodge or ford sends ringers, more power to them, ftr all dodge vipers dyno higher than factory claim, all gens, don't know what you are bringing up an 08 for, you obviously know zip about the history of vipers
Old 03-30-2013, 10:01 PM
C3DeedlyDee
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts

Damn, they had me at 305s on all four corners. O_O

Quick Reply: 2014 LS7 Camaro!! Could be interesting...