Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

W.T.T. 2003 Honda Accord EX *Navigation*Loaded*Mint!*

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 09:07 PM
inverted99
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default W.T.T. 2003 Honda Accord EX *Navigation*Loaded*Mint!*

$9000.00
Here is a copy of an ad I have placed at other sites. N.A.D.A. is over $9300.00, would like to trade for a modded C4 or an older C5, miles do not scare me, I would prefer a manual and I know for this money condition will not be perfect. Thanks...Jeff

2003 Honda Accord EX 153,000 miles. Navigation, leather, automatic climate control, 6 disc cd changer, dual heated and power seats, voice command, 240 H.P. VTEC ULEV 3.0 V-6, 5-speed automatic, traction control, moonroof, steering wheel controls, brand new Michelin tires and a recent oil change.

This is a one owner, Honda dealer maintained with documented maintenance and service records and clean Carfax report. This car is in excellent condition inside and out, drives like a new car and still smells new. Everything works, there are no issues with this one owner well maintained vehicle. Go look at the other Accords and then look at this one to see the difference. Or, save yourself some time and look at this one first, cars in this condition with documented maintenance history are hard to find. No disappointments with this one.

If you are in the market for a pre-owned Honda Accord you have to see this car!

Trades possible: Ford 4x4 trucks, boats, fast cars, race cars, skidsteers, open to others. This is a nice car and will only trade for things in similar condition.

Open to cash offers, the car is in Bailey, Colorado.

I can email the Carfax report.

Jeff 720-301-8559
jeffrybolt@cedarmountainfirewood.com

Last edited by inverted99; 03-14-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:36 PM
inverted99
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold

Quick Reply: W.T.T. 2003 Honda Accord EX *Navigation*Loaded*Mint!*