Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

BMW 135is review

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 01:55 PM
NYC6
Team Owner

Received 207 Likes on 155 Posts

Default BMW 135is review

Road & Track just released its review of Munichs latest pocket rocket.
Had my 135i for almost three years now and dont plan on getting rid of it any time soon. I really look forward to driving it, sometimes I'll take the 1 instead of the C6 for long weekend drives with the wife.
A DD thats a joy to drive. It also has 'surprised' quite a few sports cars on the open road.
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-revi...aven-bmw-135is
Old 04-02-2013, 03:38 PM
mowe
Drifting

Received 217 Likes on 108 Posts

almost bought one back in 2010...great little cars. Loved the tq and fit and finish.

Tried to get a 1M....couldnt get it at the time..very easily upgradeable as well..

Not a vette..but a nice car.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Guibo
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Most disturbing of all, Munich seems to have walked away from the very thing responsible for its success: the compact sports sedan. Right when Audi and Mercedes-Benz are about to jump into the market with the upcoming A3 and CLA—both of which are intriguing in spite of being front-wheel drive—BMW has nothing compelling to offer.
Not entirely true. The 2-Series (coupe, convertible, and sedan) versions are on the way, with mules having been spotted on European roads for quite some time now. Artist's rendering of the 4-door version:

Get notified of new replies

To BMW 135is review

Quick Reply: BMW 135is review