Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Gee readings for Eddie FourFather Hill's Ariel Atom at Hallett

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 03:28 PM
FourFather
Drifting

Received 67 Likes on 16 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17,'22

Default Gee readings for Eddie FourFather Hill's Ariel Atom at Hallett

Here is the data from my TraqMate data recorder.

My 2012 Ariel Atom 3 demonstrator/company car was number one qualifier of the seven cars in the open wheel class.

So I started on the pole in the final, won the dragrace to turn one, and gradually opened up enough lead so that by about lap six I could no longer see the second place car behind me. There were six cars in the final, and I passed the 5th and 6th place cars partway through the last and 12th lap.

My wife Ercie was watching from the winners circle area by the tower, and she said there were no other cars in sight when I crossed the finish line to win the open wheel class.

Huge fun, and my car did not even come out of the trailer between the last two events- it did not need any work-

My car is still stock except for the Keizer wheels and Hoosier DOT tires (with the fenders removed to clear them), and the unmuffled pipe I use in place of the muffler.

My car still does not need any work, but it is having to come out of the trailer this time for a bath. The second place car in the final dripped a lot of oil in the winners circle right next to my car, while we were getting our medals, and the oil-sorb that the track worker dumped on the sizeable spill, swirled around in the wind, and got enough on my car so that it needs a shower.

Have I mentioned that I love this car? Fast, fun, and no work--what a blessing!

Thanks for looking.

Eddie