Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

2006 Pontiac GTO

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 12:25 AM
LS1 Goat 91
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 2006 Pontiac GTO

Asking $16,500

The car has ~72,000 miles (less than this at the time of this post, but mileage will increase as it is my DD). The car is in good condition - not perfect, but certainly above average, especially considering the mileage. It is important to keep in mind that though the car is garaged, it IS a daily driver...it has wear such as rock chips/road rash that should be expected. Automatic transmission. Unfortunately I only have 1 key. No accidents. VIN: 6G2VX12UX6L820074

Recent maintenance performed (all within the last five months): NGK plugs & JBA wires, K&N air filter, rear end fluid (Torco), transmission fluid & filter (OEM fluid), front pads (Hawk), replaced the front donut in the driveline which was cracking, replaced radiator, new tires all around

Modifications: A&G lowering springs (1.25 inches), Pedders strut mounts & bearings, 19 inch staggered VMR V710s, HIDs (5000k lows/3000k fogs), Dynomax mufflers, RK Sport 3 piece spoiler, 20% tint on all but front windows, hideaway front plate

The car runs great and other than the radiator, it's never given me a problem in the two years I have owned it. I do owe on the car; the title is held by a local credit union (Fairfax County). Reason for sale is that I want a C5Z.

In addition to PMing me here you may email me at zselph@gmu.edu as I do not get on this forum every day..

On to the pictures:

Exterior:

Engine bay:

Interior:

Quick Reply: 2006 Pontiac GTO