Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 18.5K

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 03:42 PM
NEW77GUY
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 18.5K

Hi all- thought I'd put this up for my fellow OT'ers! Sorry I don't have pics hosted up, but I can email them to whoever is listed- or just check out my craigslist link.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...896674584.html

First year of the JK body style in Flame Red! Approx 94K miles & it's my daily-driver. 6-speed, 1-owner vehicle that has been put into 4WD maybe 2 or 3 times IN IT'S LIFE. I've never taken her off-road (occasional dirt road- I know, travesty for Rubicon die-hards. . .), and a quick inspection will prove this. I know every inch of this vehicle, and she's been very good to me. My only reason for selling is that I am a drummer, and need more interior space- otherwise I'd never sell.

This jeep has the soft top (dark privacy "windows"), has power windows, locks, dealer-upgraded Bose system and the towing package. I do have the original window sticker available if you'd like to see it. Here's a quick rundown of things I can remember- but there's probably more:

- 2" Black Diamond spacer lift (it sits perfectly) $170
- 33" Goodyear Duratracs less than 5K miles ago (paid almost $1,500) $1,500
- Stainless braided brake lines installed 3K mi ago (good for 6" lift) $200
- 17" Procomp wheels (5) $750
- Bushwacker flat fenders $500
- 8" 120 watt KC pillar mounted driving lights with MOPAR brackets $350
- Red & black Wet Okole seat covers (top of the line- put on day 1) $500+
- MOPAR Fuel filler door $130
- Door sills, floor mats, ect, ect. . ..

Over 4K in accessories. . .

- Recently changed rear brakes & rotors approximately 1K miles ago (fronts are fine).
- Changed water pump (along with coolant flush) approximately 5K miles ago at 90K miles, as it had a slight leak
- I have changed the oil & filter religiously at intervals of 3-3,500mi intervals its entire life
- Changed differential fluids at 20K intervals (Mobil 1)
- New battery last year

Everything works as it should, and the AC blows ice-cold. Having said that, it is a daily-driver that is 6 yrs old. Here's everything/anything that I can think of that isn't perfect:

- Track bar weld failed at 800mi from front axle. Commonly known "issue" with some of the Jeep welds. . .was repaired at the original dealership I purchased from & has been perfect for 6 years since.
- Small paint chips here & there from 6yrs of driving around DC
- 2 small cracks in the windshield from rocks. Barely noticeable & will still pass inspection easily. One was repaired.
- Light scratches on the passenger interior door from my snowboards scraping one day, not easily noticeable
- *Slight* tearing (less than an inch) on each side of the soft top hinge where it folds for the "sun rider" option- no leaks
- Very light scratches on a little of the plastic windows over the years, but not very noticeable.

You will not find a Jeep like this sitting on a lot for less than 20K in stock trim. . . probably much more. The fact that it's a Rubicon that's been babied its entire one-owner life by an automotive enthusiast, and not beat up on off-road trails makes it even more rare. Just enough mods to make it look & perform great, but still a "driver" you can live with. I'd rather sell to a fellow enthusiast verses a dealer that will just auction it off. KBB says a stock Jeep like mine is worth well over 18K. Also, I have the title free & clear for a quick and easy transaction. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see pictures.

Old 07-02-2013, 10:50 AM
NEW77GUY
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow- as many people that get stiffies around here when we talk Jeeps- not even one bite? *bump*

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 18.5K