Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

totally custon lifted 86 truck with 496 stoker motor

Old 07-05-2013, 03:44 PM
TNSS
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default totally custon lifted 86 truck with 496 stoker motor

FOR SALE

i have a 86 chevy truck i have been working on for about 5 years. it is Finally complete but my wife's car just gave out so I have to sell it. everything on this truck is either brand new or sandblasted and made brand new, and i mean everything down to each bolt. i have receipts for $17,684.58 just in parts only that does not include any labor. i will take $17,000 like she sits. you could finish this truck in one week, i have almost every part to finish it. it needs A/C wired and a new A/C line made, put the tail gate on and big wheels and tires. i probably forgot something but its not much i assure you.

Here is a list to how its set up and what is done "i'm sure i have forgotten some things, there is really to much to list on this truck".

~new fenders
~new inner fenders
~new bed sides
~doors were sandblasted because repos never fit right
~cab is rust free it was treated from the factory so it never had any rust, but was also sandblasted
~the cab has "A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT" of work, fire wall is completely smoothed, the inside of the doors has ALL of the seams removed, the top of the cab has ALL of the seams removed
~inside of the cab is solid pewter
~out side is candy apple red over pewter two tone
~frame was sandblasted and painted black
~all new stainless steal break lines with braided stainless lines out to wheels
~all new stainless hard fuel lines
~new fuel tanks "duel"
~complete painless wiring harness

~phantom billet gril

~smoked tail lights
~dana 60 front axle and corporate 14 bolt rear axle
~ brand new 400 trans "1 month old" with a tci break out stall and shift kit i also have the factory converter
~motor 454 stroked to a 496 forged eagle rotating assembly balanced and blue printed, 427 heads "the good ones" heads were reworked bigger valves and light port work, cam extreme energy 264 cam, edelbrock air gap intake, holley 750 carb, dyno max headers, all arp bolts and fasteners, milodon oil pan and high volume oil pump, comp roller rockers, msd pro billet hei distributor, complete GM serpentine drive with brand new alternator and a/c compressor, and power steering pump, water pump and all, A/C is not hooked up it still needs a line. i have over 9K just in the motor as i'm sure you can see adding up parts. I expect it makes about 700ish very strong
~super lift suspension lift 10" in front and 8" in the rear all suspension, i have the 2" blocks to make the rear 10" also but i liked the way it looks.
~A/C and heater boxes were completely torn down and rebuilt
~brand new complete gm tilt column

~Complete Custom interior Brand new, this interior is all custom leathers and swade custom built door panels, custom bucket seats with custom center consol all custom billet inlays. I will attach a video of the interior being done but it dose not even come close to how good it really looks.

~i know there is a lot more but this list shows you i did not spare any expense its all new.

this truck is more than worth the money and will make someone a awesome truck

please feel free to call or text me 931-624-8275.

Pictures & video

Old 07-07-2013, 01:02 AM
TNSS
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

need to sell, im willing to meet part way for delivery with in reason

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: totally custon lifted 86 truck with 496 stoker motor