Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS/Trade: 2012 Victory Hammer

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 12:01 PM
TLS_Addict
Team Owner

Received 677 Likes on 347 Posts

Default FS/Trade: 2012 Victory Hammer

As the title states I have a 2012 Victory Hammer motorcycle that I am looking to sell/trade. It is completely blacked out as it is the 8-Ball version.

I purchased the bike new in the spring of 2012. In the first two months I put 2k miles on it and since only another 1.5k. The bike had its 500 mile "check up" at the dealer as well. This bike is kept is a garage when not ridden and in the winter is kept in a garage that never gets even close to freezing temperatures.

Currently I am looking to relocate to Florida and can take the bike with me but would prefer not to. I have a bank note on the bike but that is easy to work as my bank is not far from my home. Currently the bike has about 3,500 miles and I have been riding it about once a week. The bike is completely stock other than I had a Victory Tach added next to the speedo. The stock speedo has a tach built in but it is digital and doesnt keep up.

For those not familiar this bike has the following.

-106ci fuel injected V-twin engine, 97 horse power & 113 torque
-6-speed tranny, 6th being a true overdrive and all gears are helical gears
-250mm rear tire
-130 front tire
-inverted forks

Coming from sport bikes I will say that it is one of the better handling cruisers on the market, even with the 250 rear tire. Scraping pegs is no problem and getting used to the rear tire takes only a few short miles. I average between 42-43 miles per gallon so its quite economical even for a 1731cc engine.

The biggest reason I dont ride it much is that I drive my new Vette more.

I am looking to sell it and am asking $11,000 and will help out on the tax for it but I am open to trades. Either a nice C4 or a cheaper C5 would be my preference but F-bodies are not out of the question either. Depending on the value of the trade I will either accept cash to make up the difference or give you cash on top of my bike. I can use another car to DD in the summer and rest my SUV and it will keep miles off my new Vette if I move to Florida.

Here is a picture of the bike and I can add more pictures later. I do ride it so the miles will change slightly. Let me know what you have.

Here is a picture I took not long ago while out for a ride. I can get more pictures for the bike.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/memb...ry-151185.html

Thanks.

Last edited by TLS_Addict; 08-16-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:10 PM
TLS_Addict
Team Owner

Received 677 Likes on 347 Posts

TTT

Offers for a quick sale?

Quick Reply: FS/Trade: 2012 Victory Hammer