Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

LOW MILE 1989 F250 XLT Lariat For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Frizlefrak
Race Director

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

Default LOW MILE 1989 F250 XLT Lariat For Sale

If you're looking for a nice, reliable older pickup....you just found it.

Up for sale is my 1989 F250 XLT Lariat 2WD. I am the second owner, had it for 10 years. Original owner was a friend of a co-worker...an elderly gentleman who cared for it meticulously. Truck has under 51,500 original miles, and looks and drives like it. Here's the details.

* Southwest truck since new. Purchased new in El Paso, been here since. ZERO RUST desert enviornment.

* 460 EFI / Auto. Runs excellent. I pull my travel trailer with this truck, and regularly take it on 400-500 mile weekend trips. I just took it to Roswell and back last weekend, 400 mile round trip, didn't miss a beat. VERY reliable. I would drive this one anywhere. Doesn't burn or leak any oil. Oil has been changed every 3000 miles. Just passed Texas emissions test with flying colors and has a new inspection sticker.

* Dual fuel tanks. Running boards.

* Ice cold A/C, converted to R134A. I haven't charged it in the 10 years I've owned the truck....it's never needed it.

* Cruise works fine. Power windows and locks work fine. Tilt, intermittent wipers, Pioneer CD stereo, all work fine.

* Interior is VERY nice, as you can see from the pics. All glass is good, no chips or breaks.

* Tires are very thick, approx 6K miles on them, no rot.

* Tekonsha trailer brake controller & class III hitch & wiring. Had a gooseneck ball at one point, was removed. Hole in bed will need to be patched.

* Clear Texas title in my name.

* No collision damage. Normal nicks and dings for a truck this age. Paint is decent, but the brown part is faded.

I am in El Paso, Texas. I'm asking $4500 for the truck, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer one for the money. Some trucks are well cared for....this one has been loved. Please email me with any questions at dcarson@elp.rr.com or PM me here on the forum. I can take any additional pics you'd like, and will be happy to post them. Not interested in any trades, payments, etc....cash only. If you want to fly out and drive it home, I will pick you up at the airport.

If you want, I can also help you arrange shipping. I just sold my '95 Corvette here on the forum and shipped it to New Jersey, and the new owner is thrilled. The threads are in the C4 section. I'm a long term trusted member on here.

Pics! I'm not the greatest photographer, so if there's anything else you want to see, just let me know.

Old 09-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Frizlefrak
Race Director

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

Here's the trailer I pull. 30', 7800 lbs, and this truck doesn't break a sweat. With the big block and 4.10 rear gears, it pulls it up the mountain roads just fine.

Quick Reply: LOW MILE 1989 F250 XLT Lariat For Sale